2008 Klipschorns in Maine (looking for offers need quick sale)

Brac

I did a bunch of audio work for a guy back in 08 including putting in a brand new set of K-Horns, he has sold the house and it will close on the 5 days. I think they are cherry but it's been a long time since I've seen them.

I'm sure they are pristine, and have had very little use and none at volume.

all this talk about "my price range" some body throw out a number.........Could be put on a truck, but boxes are not available so said truck would need some moving blankets.

Frzn- Still love my K-horns no can do :wub:

Brac

I would prefer to not get involved in a bidding war or insulting someone with what they would consider a low ball offer. If your friend has a price, he should disclose it. It is time to step up and provide potential buyers with something solid upon which we can make a decision, at least by PM. Also, a few pictures would be great.

Thanks.

Edited by eth2

I can tell you that what he would want (ie. ask) is much more than he would take. Just sent a text about pics, he may be out of state. Don't worry about offending I will preface any offer with a reminder of him giving me 5 days to find a buyer....

http://s906.photobucket.com/user/bracattack/media/08k3_zps0668ec76.jpg.html

http://s906.photobucket.com/user/bracattack/media/08k2_zps5725d358.jpg.html

I asked again about price and this is the response.

"try me, If it's close to what I can get in New Hampshire minus the hassle of moving and storage I might take it, if not no harm done"

Forum is different, don't know how to put pics on page.

Edited by Brac

The Mdf would be a show stopper for health reasons. I had a pair of 60th anniversary edition khorns which were also Mdf and there was a chemical in the Mdf that aggravated my wife and sons asthma. So I had to sell them.

So we need a verdict on the Mdf question.