Just ordered RC64II

Coleman

Well another piece added to get me where I want to go. I ordered up the RC64II today. It will be matched with my RF62II's until I take the plunge on the RF7II's next year. I'm getting mixed responses if the 64 will play well with my 62's seeing as the tweeter is 1.75in compared to the 1in in the rest of my setup. Please feel free to express your opinions if they will play well together until I upgrade my fronts to the 7II's. I will report back my experience after it arrives early next week. Thank you.

I have RC-64 with La Scala for main and it sounds great all togehter. Technically, my LCR is not timber-matched, but my ear could not tell the difference if there was one. I watched Serenity and Stealth the other night and the hi-frequency sounds moved "flawlesly" between center-main-to-sides as far as my hearing detection is concerned. If you had Klipsch for center and then brand-X for front and sides, hi-freq may sound weird as it jumps from one speaker to the other.

Since you have all Klipsch all arround, your 64 and 62s will complement each other and all is well in ther universe.

New 64 arrived this morning. Oh how I love the smell of new speakers especially this one because of the real wood. Cosmetically its beautiful. Its shinier than the vinyl wrapped speakers. Looks very high end. It sounds just fine with my RF62II's. Its more full sounding and detailing is much better I'm assuming because of the bigger tweeter. It really outshines the 62 when you step on the gas. This thing is screaming for an external amp but I am very happy with how it sounds at reference level with my Denon. Once I get the 7's I might as well get a nice 3 or 5 channel amp to do it right. First thing my wife said when she came home from work " It looks like a soundbar on steroids!! " Yes indeed hunny yes indeed. :D

Hey nothing wrong with that. By then new stuff will be out and you should be able to get em for cheaper. Or maybe you'll stumble on a Youthman deal and snag a pair for like 400$ lol

Lol yea Youthmans deal was an example of Miracles Do Happen