Estate sale Chicago Tubes etc.

briney

lol i need room too. I seen them. chicago is nice compared to other citys up around here. im sure this auction will be packed full of buyers. besides i just had a terrible couple nights on the tables. not sure i can make the gathering in hope atm on the 28&9th

• Like 2

Do what you can. Sorry to hear of your back issues, they can really get you down. You're way too young to be having back problems. Hope it's short lived.

You're about twice as far away as I am. I just mapquested the trip for me. 600 miles back and forth. I'm looking forward to the ride, it's pretty scenic.

• Like 1

Do what you can. Sorry to hear of your back issues, they can really get you down. You're way too young to be having back problems. Hope it's short lived.

You're about twice as far away as I am. I just mapquested the trip for me. 600 miles back and forth. I'm looking forward to the ride, it's pretty scenic.

I hear you. Thank you. It is permanent yet im learning how to live with it. I want to go bad. Further south we hoosiers get the better the scenes

Well im lookin at 1800+ and that is one way, besides if I do a trip like that id need about 5K, and two days in hope Ar would be just one of 20 stops.

I considered flying and car rental and if i dont make this gathering i likely will next time. Airports 2 miles from my house. I cannot imagine 4000miles. 4 years ago i drove to atlanta and back for a wedding. Also played 18holes which was a bad mistake on spine. I use to hold a solid 3 handicap. Afterwards I really thought i was crippled for life and still had a wedding to go to. I am going to hope ark soon. just hope in 2 weeks im ready.

• Like 3