Where is the missing Malaysian flight?

Boxx

Malaysian flight.....  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Where in the world is the missing Malaysian flight?

• Hijacked to a foreign land.
    • Under da sea.
    • In alien skies.
    • In Malaysia, it never really took off.
    • Sitting in a hanger owned by George Soros.
    • Cloaked somewhere over Hope, Arkansas.
    • Flying around the earth as space debris.
    • I don't give a rip...Just give me good corners.
    • None of the above.....

I'm gently trying to say Political Discussion may get this thread locked; (not that it is my call).

I suspect that if we all behave and no one starts ranting, raving, or distasteful argument we might get away with it. But not my call.

John

YES POLITICAL EXTREEMISTS SHUT THE F**** UP

Shouldn't be a problem John.

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night... lol...

Speaking of a Holiday Inn, how come you're not going to the gathering?

(Thad, feel free to send this to the Threadcraping section)

oh man... i wish i were granted thread crapping shovel powers!

Granting a wish did I hear. I have three.... Catch me if you can.

Lepbutt.gif?t=1395094243

Edited by Boxx
  • Like 1

hahahahaha very funny boxx your great lol :lol:

I didnt mean to get political about this the other day im just trying to understand exactly why the u.s. with all our superior technology are limited to not using that technology in certain regions. i mean sure we can benifit by exercising our practices with this technology and surely log possible sensitive information about forign land but then again considering even the american passengers are foriegn nationals, at least from what i see...looks like we are really trying to help and are getting stale info due too the maylays in particular feeling more than inferior...for past obvious reason..

I cant help but be serious in types of situations like this. Heck i was on vacation for the like 3rd thru 6th day after it was deemed a lost flight then when back home once my mrs beeker left cnn on i figured simply "in da sea" from day 1 and never thought twice about that...day 7 my mrs left cnn on got me into discussing this with local friends then onto here. I feel in no way we are a target of it if liner was landed and terror is the forwarded use by a bad group.

Still i feel if it even ever really happened the way its said to be (had to say it i mean who knows with all our political bullchit)there is more than a 90% chance it is in da sea and will never be discovered. I have to stop now cause politics is behind even the smallest of things like big dominos falling onto the smaller ones even though they are all the same. Blessings and good cheers to all

• Like 3

Boudreaux came up to Thibodeaux and said: "Thibodeaux, I've got some good news and some bad news."

Thibodeaux says:"What be the bad news?"

Boudreaux replies:"Your wife, Clotille, she be found in the bayou, she done pass away."

Thibodeaux:"Oh my God, that is purtty bad, what be the good news?"

Boudreaux:"Well, when we found her, she had over a dozen crab on her, so in another hour we gonna make another run!"

I think Q-T-Pie Claude is somehow involved. The path of the plane appears to have duplicated his Q-T-Pie horn path.

Yes, the squished "L" path has many followers. But I think this guy would have the answer if he was still around:

post-20774-0-17320000-1395370914_thumb.j