Where is the missing Malaysian flight?

Boxx

Malaysian flight.....  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Where in the world is the missing Malaysian flight?

• Hijacked to a foreign land.
    • Under da sea.
    • In alien skies.
    • In Malaysia, it never really took off.
    • Sitting in a hanger owned by George Soros.
    • Cloaked somewhere over Hope, Arkansas.
    • Flying around the earth as space debris.
    • I don't give a rip...Just give me good corners.
    • None of the above.....

Iran? C'mon Beek do you really think they could pull that off, having no control over the engine data link?

Absolutely. As matter of fact i know they can. I will make this very easy to understand no matter what we are led to believe...

The Russians and Iran are like an oreo blizzard(they go together rather well). Like as we, the United States are with Israel(very intimidating facts although they stand true)..

I will say my last new computer crashed when i dug too far so i have to keep my comments to a minimum for both my pocket and the forum administration of course....

The math doesn't support that conclusion. Flying a large airliner evading radar and ground contacts all the way to Iran is highly unlikely. And for what? Some Chinese stealth tech workers? Or what else? If you wanted the technology it is easier to bribe and steal than screw with an international commercial flight.

If you remember there was a very close look at northern India...That lasted a day if that...

Could be putin on the ritz daring iran to do something big...

Radar Shmadar...1 flight not being found in flight when not watching in the early a.m. doesnt seem out of order whatsoever specially considering the radar' that are in that region and the bag of chips they are given to watch and record...

Im just putin(i mean this guys trying stupid stunts every day now) stuff out there...who really knows...I mean facts of so many situations in our own space, the usa are slim let alone a world away...

• Like 1

To me it all goes back to those first days...

It does appear to be hijacked..

Why would nobody step forth to take the glory(many groups would find this to be glory)?

Only if it were indeed a dare of sorts to get another nation onboard with a larger one can i see a possible reason to be kept secret...

Once again as you state the satellites are on land. They are also across that very ocean. The only other possibility is hijacked then crashed by the crew...

I can truly go on and on although its very possible for an ally of russia to do this just to be a part of a larger system than they are already. The fact the transponder and other devices were shut off soon after take off give the level of sophistication a bit above even a radar

• Like 1

"There is probably a significant likelihood" that the aircraft is now on the bottom of the Indian Ocean, the official said, citing information Malaysia has shared with the United States.

It's the latest twist in a case that's baffled investigators and grabbed global attention for days since the plane disappeared on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Information about the missing flight has been hard to come by, and numerous leads have been revealed by some officials only to be debunked by others hours later.

This new information led to a decision to move the USS Kidd into the Indian Ocean to begin searching that area, the official said.

The Navy destroyer is now on its way there at the request of the Malaysian government, Cmdr. William Marks of the U.S. 7th Fleet told CNN's Wolf Blitzer Thursday.

"We're not out here freelancing, and it's not just something the U.S. Navy thinks and no one else," Marks said. "So this was by request of the Malaysian government. They asked the Navy to move our ship to the west into the Strait of Malacca. ... It is coordinated, but certain ships and aircraft stay in the east, and some go to the west. And we're moving to the west."

• 1 year later...

The wing piece was found near Madagascar, the opposite side of the Indian Ocean from where they were initially looking for it.

Aren't ocean currents magical?

Yes they are.  No one cared to listen earlier or have any idea how vast these stretches of water are.

"The ocean is a desert with its life underground..."