JBL Horns now on Ebay

minermark

Pick up or Maybe meet half way, my call as to how far im willing to make a trip, this is why I ask a person to contact me first before the sale.

And in your case, NO, to far.

I would be happy to store them for awile after the purchaser pays for the speakers until such time and place has been arranged for a meet up.

I believe I stated in my add a few hundred miles on my behalf I think is more than fair, considering the amount of money im saving the purchaser.

• Like 1

Agreed...I was just pulling your chain. Good luck. I am sure they would be awesome if you had the right space.

Pulling my chain, im cool with that , however you should not have time for this, you sir, should be slamming wire and Cranking tunes on those "New" bad boys of the reproduction world, so hop to it.

P.S. hurry up and get those "New" critters fired up and get back here with a follow up report, inquiring minds need to know, and besides we need to question you about those Pesky "hook up Cables".

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

Minermark,

They sound fantastic. I think the room is well suited to the Khorns. I have a ten foot ceiling and the 1:61 ratio is about perfectly met. The Khorns are about 12 feet apart. My weak link now is the Phase Linear 4000 per-amp. There is a faint hiss between tracks, but it is faint and it does not detract from the sound when playing. I am very happy. Khorns, pepper jack cheese and Guinness...it does not get any better.

Called my assistant and said I was feeling too good to come to work today. She was a bit confused but, hey. That is a benefit to being partly retired.

• Like 2

First email this from a guy that offers $800 cash, and says he works second shift and is off at 2am, so I ask him how he plans to get these horns, he comes back with he wish's to meet half way (he says), @3am, so I ask him for the address and tell him ill think about it, (Yeah Right) I google the address and come up with K-Mart parking lot in the Not-so-good part of town.......this is yet another reason I do not deviate from an ebay sale, there is a lot of Craigs List lowlifes out there cruising for a hit.

With an Ebay sale, one must pay for their purchase FIRST.

• Like 3

Yeah, I know what ya mean... I remember once selling some parts and the guy wanted to meet up at like 10pm at night. I said sure... Meet me at In & Out. I met him and parked right under the lights in front of In & Out. What he didn't know was I was carrying my Glock under my jacket (I was a LEO at the time). :) I do know you have to be very careful... A coworkers son got mugged for several grand when he met up to buy a car.

If you don't sell em... My trade is still there for ya. :) You can ship my trade Priority flat rate for cheap too. :)

Edited by Ron
  • Like 1

Yeah, I know what ya mean... I remember once selling some parts and the guy wanted to meet up at like 10pm at night. I said sure... Meet me at In & Out. I met him and parked right under the lights in front of In & Out. What he didn't know was I was carrying my Glock under my jacket (I was a LEO at the time). :) I do know you have to be very careful... A coworkers son got mugged for several grand when he met up to buy a car.

If you don't sell em... My trade is still there for ya. :) You can ship my trade Priority flat rate for cheap too. :)

Iv been known to take along my Sig226 357 sometimes, but I just don't need to worry about things like that sticking to Ebay.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

You guys are lucky. In New York (at least in my county) it takes 6 months to get a pistol permit and then they restrict it to "hunting and target practice only." When I lived in Pennsylvania it took me ten minutes to get a full concealed carry permit.