JBL Horns now on Ebay

minermark

Tell him you'll do the transaction in the local police station parking lot. Safe for you both (but mostly for you).

Thanx cc, but ill continue through Ebay, I have way to many followers that I don't wish to pizz off, everyone gets a fair shot a these.

• Like 2

I received a call from a local kids theater asking about the EVs so iv arranged an audition for him and pulled them from Ebay for the time being.

He said the most he was looking for would be two so I just may swing a deal for the kiddies, and still have two to sell.

• Like 1

You guys are lucky. In New York (at least in my county) it takes 6 months to get a pistol permit and then they restrict it to "hunting and target practice only." When I lived in Pennsylvania it took me ten minutes to get a full concealed carry permit.

this is why everyone I have shot was shot with the assaliants weapon.

• Like 1

Two bidders on the JBLS backed out, so they are up again at rock bottom price.

Two of the four EVs a guy came over and freaked out at how big they were, sooo they are back up for sale also.

Buy it now price is what I have into them. will store for a reasonable time if needed after they are paid for.

P.S. 24 hour auction.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

too big omg sounds like peeps are wasting your time. these are just some of the best horns ever made but their too big, i'll pass. hmmm even tho im keeping it tight for a bit i'll always have a spot for a killer deal. I so wish i was closer to at least buy a pair of your ev's that are plug and play. i feel for you tho at same time those babys are money. try your 30 day middle east deal. may take a couple 30 day auctions. those things are money!

edit;im outta positives at the moment lol

Edited by beeker
  • Like 2

You should easily get that out of them... I spent $500 for my horns plus $200 for a pair of EV drivers! I wouldn't lower the price on eBay... I would just be patient.

Edited by Ron
  • Like 1

I wasn't aware there was a town called Nevada in Pennsylvania, but heck I have a GPS.

gawd i wish there was too cause then i could meet both of you! Man i had been looking everywhere for phase linear gear and i found your sale giving them away lol right when they were sold lol. oh well...im being broke $ right now but got some $100's and a spot for a couple evs. just no time machine...i think that would help to get 2000 miles to get to minermarks aka "the hammer"

• Like 2

Beeker,

Don't give up yet. I am may be willing to go as high as $695.50 if Minermark is willing to come to Nevada, Pa.

Im all in! heck i wont even need cash your buying way it sounds. The big hammer just has to make it to nevada!

Hard to believe these have not sold yet.

I would take them myself for a future project but money's tight right now.

man jason your right there in chi town. few hours away..wife and i spend time there and around cook co frequently. christmas we spent a week. sometime would be neat checking out a bill fitzmaurice design or 2 that you may have. iv heard danleys and the unstable cv earthquakes and other popular pa designs although no tht's or these ultra premium highly rated table tubas etc...I have 2 18's in my room and would struggle to fit one in my rooms right now yet in about a year we are moving into a townhome 3 times the size were in now...man, we just signed another year lease and though cost of living here is very modest i have to walk sideways through this duplex lol not really though farely close...

thought about asking before. there are a couple other active forum members that are between you and i as well...your more than welcome a visit to ft wayne if your near...steak dinner included

• Like 3

You guys are lucky. In New York (at least in my county) it takes 6 months to get a pistol permit and then they restrict it to "hunting and target practice only." When I lived in Pennsylvania it took me ten minutes to get a full concealed carry permit.

this is why everyone I have shot was shot with the assaliants weapon.

Like I told a couple officers at work, Carry one in the open and unloaded as it is open carry here. Carry one concealed that is loaded. They said they like the way I think. Course when one was talking about the government taking our guns, I said BYOBB! He said that's a threat. Nope, just advice.

Good luck on your sale!

John

• Like 1

Hard to believe these have not sold yet.

I would take them myself for a future project but money's tight right now.

man jason your right there in chi town. few hours away..wife and i spend time there and around cook co frequently. christmas we spent a week. sometime would be neat checking out a bill fitzmaurice design or 2 that you may have. iv heard danleys and the unstable cv earthquakes and other popular pa designs although no tht's or these ultra premium highly rated table tubas etc...I have 2 18's in my room and would struggle to fit one in my rooms right now yet in about a year we are moving into a townhome 3 times the size were in now...man, we just signed another year lease and though cost of living here is very modest i have to walk sideways through this duplex lol not really though farely close...

thought about asking before. there are a couple other active forum members that are between you and i as well...your more than welcome a visit to ft wayne if your near...steak dinner included

My son totaled my car a while back so I'm without wheels, traveling is not an option right now unfortunately.

I have a couple Table Tuba's completed that you could check out, you're welcome to come by anytime.

• Like 1