Juicy Music Peach for sale

USNRET

SALE PENDING

I have a Peach (line stage only) purchased from a forum member some years ago. When received it had a slight noise issue in the left channel. I sent the preamp out to Mark and instead of troubleshooting he installed a complete new board and I have had zero issues with it since.

Originally it came with a maple case with what I think is cherry trim; this case comes with it. I also bought a walnut case (shown in photo) from another forum member. The joints on this case had become separated and I glued them back together.

To be honest I don't know what tubes are in it right now since I suck at any attempt yo identify but looking through my boxes I bought from Brent Jesse, they are from the 60 or 70s and I think are Amperex Orange and Siemens / RCA 1966 GA2. Whatever, they were pricey and are black quite.

I asking $1100 for the pre-amp with the tubes installed and the ones I had Mark install when he had it and both cases or $950 with the generic tubage. You pay shipping from S TX. I have the manual and original box. Here is my first snap while in my rack tonight.

I bought A NOS NBS today as I wanted the kids (VRDs) to get to know their father and now need to refill the ducket gun to replace my ailing pre-pro. You can PM me an offer but if not what I need then you'll get a simple "Nope" response.

post-19886-0-49780000-1395099185_thumb.j

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 2

To anyone interested in buying this Peach, I can provide all PSU upgrades and other modifications.

hear we go again. man you really are a peach Mark D! im just broke unfortunately. one day i will be onboard

edit:this really is a great deal as everybody knows

Edited by beeker
  • Like 2

Mark, I am looking for your email through the threads as I know you don't do PM. My question was going to be about pricing for the available upgrades in case anyone was interested (including myself it this doesn't sell). Would it be improper to list them openly forum?

To add to the question (pardon if not appropriate)

What if we create a thread where we can post a picture of the guts or, whatever required, for you (Mark) to tell us we're up to date or there is an improvement that can be made?