LaScala center channel

Speed

I want to use a LS as a center channel to go with my LS mains. My receivers preamp output has only a single output for the center channel, do I have to use a mono amp ? If not, how do I connect the single speaker to a 2 channel amp? Thanks...

Edited by Speed
  • Like 1

The is one method, you will need another amp for the center channel. All my amps have gain controls, so I used 27k resistors in place of the 25k pots shown. I used a 2 3/4 X 2 X 1 3/4 aluminum box, 5 RCA connectors, and 7 - 27k ohm 1/4 watt resistors.

BudBox_zpsde4e381e.jpg

BudBox_zps1f443999.jpg

Looks Dam fine to me !

• Like 3

Yes, I have a 2 channel amp for my mains, and a 2 channel amp for my surrounds. I just need an amp for my LS center. I found the same amp I am currently using for my mains, so I am hoping I can buy it and use it for single LS center.

• Like 2

Yes, I have a 2 channel amp for my mains, and a 2 channel amp for my surrounds. I just need an amp for my LS center. I found the same amp I am currently using for my mains, so I am hoping I can buy it and use it for single LS center.

So your in RENO eh? my favorite Pub up that way is Coches .

well then yeah I would just pick left or right and run one channel only.