The best looking La Scala ever?

Max2

Alltough they don't look great, this is the shot of the JBLs currently for sale on Ebay, just had to try this, and they rocked!

Interesting your not keeping them like this. Either configuration i can understand yet with the jbl's they look and gotta sound great. Your up in your face stands are very nice with your splits tho. I wonder if you have your hair. Im loosing mine pulling it out with all the stuff you got going on :lol: lol

• Like 2

Alltough they don't look great, this is the shot of the JBLs currently for sale on Ebay, just had to try this, and they rocked!

Interesting your not keeping them like this. Either configuration i can understand yet with the jbl's they look and gotta sound great. Your up in your face stands are very nice with your splits tho. I wonder if you have your hair. Im loosing mine pulling it out with all the stuff you got going on :lol: lol

For the size room I will be in for the next few years, these are just too much, now when I move to Nevada and build that aircraft hanger im going to need way more than one pair.

• Like 3

For the size room I will be in for the next few years, these are just too much, now when I move to Nevada and build that aircraft hanger im going to need way more than one pair.

I understand and figured.. hell they are made for concerts. Well if you get a strip i'll fly out and buy some stuff. Although with a hanger your gonna need some horns!

• Like 2

http://acousticpsychos.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/normal_la_scala_origin_II.GIF

normal_la_scala_origin_II.GIF

La Scala Origins Paul Klipsch refutes the PA Speaker Theory in a Speaker Builder Magazine interview published April 1989

I would say it makes the case for it being designed as a PA speaker, just not designed for W. Rockefeller. I love mine.

Bruce

• Like 1