SOLD! Klipsch RF-7's for sale $850 delivered SOLD!

capo72

Edit: Sold to a nice young man who came and picked them up! Thanks for all the interest. There will be more to come soon!

I have a pair of original RF-7's for sale. they are approximately 9 years old. I am the original owner of these black ash, consecutive numbered floor standers. These were the rear speakers in my home theater set up, so they were never pushed hard at all. Priorities change and these are being replace by in wall speakers to free up some floor space. They have custom glass tops and copper painted spikes to match the cones. I would rate these 8 or 9 due to age. They are in excellent condition with no scratches or chips. All pegs are in tact on the grilles. The only blemish is where the feet mount to the cabinet, they have an indentation. All RF-7's that have the out rigger feet installed have this blemish. It is not visible when the feet are on. I only noticed it when I removed the feet to put them back in the factory boxes.

I will be clearing out some other things in the near future. Including 1988 Oak Oil Cornwalls and parts for projects that were never realized. If you have any questions let me know, Thanks,

Jeremy

post-15708-0-87900000-1395110247_thumb.j

Edited by capo72
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Very nice speakers Jeremy. Sorry you are having to get rid of them. Someone is getting a nice setup here. Shouldn't last long. Just curious on the spikes, are those original to the RF-7's or were they designed for another speaker? I've just never seen those with Klipsch before.

• Moderators

I know this is said often but these WILL NOT last long...

Pristine RF-7's, grill pegs all intact, glass tops AND will deliver within 100 miles? Makes for a very nice offer. Anyone considering RF-7's that is local, you need not wait long to decide as my guess they will be long gone. Best wishes with your sale Jeremy.

• Moderators

Would these be too much to have in my apartment.... that is the question lol

Not at all. I have an RF-7 / RC-64ii setup in my 15yr old son's bedroom so an apartment would provide plenty of room. If you are close, you should definitely consider buying them.

Klipsch-RF-7-and-RC-64ii-1.jpg

Klipsch-RF-7-and-RC-64ii-2.jpg

• Like 2