Mid Bass cabs.

lifter

If you can find a pair look at the Urei 813, I had a pair for awhile, they had the most impact I have ever heard In mid bass, you could disable the treb horn. They were also very fast. I understand what your talking about I had edgar and oris horn systems and they were great but no real in your face impact. The sound was there just not as hard hitting as the direct radiator

I still have the plans (somewhere) of the bass cabs I built for my KP-250's. Each one housed a Peavey 18" Black Widow. Those things hit HARD. I remember using them at a party on my back porch one time. It had just rained and the water was standing on our flat topped garbage cans. The bins were about 10 feet away from the cans and the water was jumping off the cans like someone was hitting the lids with a stick. I ran each one off one side of a Behringer EP-4000.

Hey Claude

Are you saying to replace the lascala driver ??, If so wont horn loading in the lascala cab take away some of the Impact ?? I know the sound will be there Im talking about the Immediacy and impact. Just curious How you feel about this

Joe