I commission, YOU, my brotherin to help me find artwork for the man cave

SuBXeRo

Yes! I commission all of you! I have a man-den in my house which is open completely on one side and is a small 10x10 basically. Right now its got a huge 3-piece computer desk/cabinet and a couch and the goal is to move the computer desk-a-ma-jig into another room or sell it. I wanted this to be my hifi area separate from the living room with the home theater. I was going to use my rf-5's or really whatever my flavor of speaker is for the week and have a tv along with maybe my computer. Style is modern/wood/glass/dark glass. the VTI gear is nice but expensive for right now so this will be an evolution.

All of that to get to this...I am looking for tasteful artwork posters that is audio related. I am going to get a couple klipsch posters and was thinking about getting some Kato posters www.thisiskato.com. Before you click, it is sexy steampunk modeling. I think that she is a great and tasteful model and want to somehow integrate her in among all the Hersey and Tangents hoping that designing this could be a Forte of mine and upon completion the Quartets shall play along with a Chorus whilst maintaining my Reference lair! Roar!

The Steve Steigman "Blown Away" poster is on the list.

Oh yeah, all of the posters (not sure of sizes yet) will be framed. This aint no teenagers lounge.

• Like 1

" i am going to get a couple klipsch posters"

what klipsch posters are out there today? i havent had any luck finding any real posters from klipsch. especially the classic "ULTIMATE SOUND EXPERIENCE." care to disclose where you are finding new or used klipsch posters?

my neighbor does vehicle wraps. Their printer will print on anything that comes on a roll, this includes canvas. So if you can find someone near you, build your own acoustic panels, then get someone to print some canvas up for you to wrap them in. one of these days ill get off my butt and get mine done.

Lets just go ahead and shock the wife. Ebay poster offerings, some are better than others :)

$_57.JPG

$T2eC16h,!)cE9s4PvnmQBQzUbJL)0Q~~60_35.J

$_3.JPG

!Be5M8F!CGk~$(KGrHqUH-DUErgInk0mDBK+G6dH

$_57.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!rkFE3Dzef7pBRkmn6f,eg~~60_12.J

$_3.JPG

$T2eC16ZHJF0FFZvVeqH3BRrPyCgqi!~~60_3.JP

$(KGrHqZ,!qgFD+Q(Dqv)BR!tlWElRg~~60_3.JP

$_57.JPG

Love the QOTSA ones; been a fan of theirs for a long time.

I prefer movie posters for my room. But, I do like some of the cafepress offerings, especially the Heresy one.

Amy Unger,

What would be really cool is to get some old heritage and reference line posters available. I would love to have the Johnny Lang ad on a poster. I can't remember who else made it into the magazine ads, but those would be neat.

There are lots of good suggestions to the OP in this thread!

If you are using the space for HT as well as listening, look at reprints of old movie posters on Ebay. We did and have framed posters from Hitchcock's "The Birds", Young Frankenstein, Rio Bravo, etc. They look great and WAF is no problem for me. The posters are usually fairly cheap and so is framing if you do it yourself.