$200 Klipschorns... well sort of

W27

very, very...very interesting. they look alright in a way. im figuring a teacher taught some high school kids about the legend which would be real cool. I seen them on your link although didnt read exactly who or age of builders

• Like 2

either way makes it nice if i were closer id be interested to support the cause. looks like a bell horn they used as a mid like you would see in intercom systems in large buildings/shops. sure beats the valcano exibit kids do. there are some obvious misinterpretations though such as actually using the corner to seal the low end frequency driver although a great place to start. I wish some adult now who was once involved in the builds could chime in mentioning how much they have learned and show the possible new up to date klipschorn they built thats identical to actual khorn specs. They really did put some work and time into them and is interesting. Looks like this experiment may have been in the 60's or earlier

• Like 2

I am trying to make arrangements to have a listen later this week. Its just too tempting to pass by. :biggrin: Will take pictures, and hopefully bring it home, along with a better understanding of the history. News at 11.

• Like 1

I wonder if the bass bin is a folded horn. was going to inquire....but since another forum member already will, no point in flooding the sellers inbox with excessive inquires which could be mistake by the seller for an opportunity for a price war.