5 replies to this topic

#1 regener8klipsch

regener8klipsch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:58 PM

Hi
I'd like to hire an Acoustics Expert for a Sound System renovation of a 12k seat Hall
Email a resume or link
Thanks

#2 djk

djk

Klipsch Fanatic

• Heritage Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,815 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:37 PM

http://dbacousticsin...fo/ProSound.htm

I used to design and build for dB, went to school with the owner.

They know their stuff, and travel from the Rocky Mountains to the East Coast, from the Gulf to Canada.

Golden Ear Audiophile hit with a brick "Oww, that hurts! I'm bleeding!" Tin Ear Meter Reader hit with a brick "You can't prove I was hit with a brick! We need to do a double blind ABX test!"

#3 Taz

Taz

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:28 PM

Hi
I'd like to hire an Acoustics Expert for a Sound System renovation of a 12k seat Hall
Email a resume or link
Thanks

I'm neither a Acoustic's Expert or a Gynecologist. But if you'd like, I could take a look. :emotion-14: :emotion-14:

John

Some times I am as Happy as a Frog on a Lilly Pad. Other times I feel as though I have Just Been Gigged Music Helps.  Also enjoy poking the dancing tiger!

#4 Dr Morbius

Dr Morbius

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:22 PM

Hohoho!!!

Steve

#5 Dr Morbius

Dr Morbius

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

I could take a peek too!

Steve

#6 captmobley

captmobley

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • LocationSt. Petersburg, Florida

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:06 AM

Check out Eric Hockman at TimbreMill.com.

He demo'd his speakers at out Suncoast Audiophile Society meeting in Orlando yesterday and we were all blown away with his gear. He does work for theme parks, concert halls, etc. and might be able to help you. Nice guy and very knowledgable. Tell him Captain Jim Mobley sent you.

Home theater Pioneer Elite VSX 92-THX Amp Emotiva LPA-1 Oppo BDP83 Panasonic TH-50PZ85U 50"Plasma TV 1990 Klipschorns Blk Heresy II's Center Heresy ll Rears SVS PB/12 Ultra 2 2-channel Jolida JD100A Juicy Blueberry ExtremeWelborne Laurels Welborne Moondogs Welborne DRD 45 1990 Klipschorns Garage system:  Oppo 980 ASL Wave 8's and ASL Pre Heresy II's Cabin system, Yaqin MS12 B pre Thorens 105 MKII Bottlehead Foreplay and 2A3 Paramours 1990 La Scalas