We've Launched a new Klipsch gear store!

Amy

I can place an order, but not for what I want.  The site is messed up.  For example if I want two shirts, one I can add to the shopping cart and the other I can not. It give no reason and doesn't say they aren't available, it simply doesn't do anything when you click on it to add to the cart.  When you send a note asking what's up; you get no response.  Phone call - same - nothing.  They are making you look bad.

Not returning a phone call or email request is one of the poorest forms of customer service in my opinion.  I'd rather get a response saying they don't like me and don't want to sell to me, than to not get a response.  I have think skin, I promise it won't hurt my feelings.  Hopefully you can read my sarcasm / humor, but seriously, that's poor service.

• Chad unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...

I doubt this is the right place for this, but:

1) I'd really like to see the iPhone case be updated for the new phone dimensions.

2) The dimensions of the wooden signs would be great to know.

3) I may have already bought the wooden sign if it was the "Keepers of the Sound" and not two varieties of "Pissing of the Neighbors"

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2017 at 2:24 PM, Scars said:

I doubt this is the right place for this, but:

1) I'd really like to see the iPhone case be updated for the new phone dimensions.

2) The dimensions of the wooden signs would be great to know.

3) I may have already bought the wooden sign if it was the "Keepers of the Sound" and not two varieties of "Pissing of the Neighbors"

Agree.

https://orders.corp-imaging.com/klipsch/#

I noticed that even if you wanted one of the Pissing off the Neighbors (which I don't) when you toggle between them to order, they each have the same SKU!

I know that was a popular phrase back in 1960 but in 2017 it is not family friendly.  And you know that Klipsch knows this, because the last Facebook "push" ad I got said "turn up the music."

That I would buy.

Family friendly? Are you watching TV lately? And I don't mean cable or pay view channels but network TV shows where "piss" or "pissed off" is commonly used and actually rather tame. For those of us who grew up with Andy and Aunt Bea, Uncle Jed, MaryTyler Moore, etc. today's acceptable TV language would be unheard of 30-40 years ago. Balls, nuts, douchebag, boobs, pissed off, F-you, - I can't remember them all but suffice to say today's "family friendly" TV language is not your fathers Oldsmobile. 

To keep things family friendly today better ween yourself off any and all social media, all TV, anything pumped in from the Interweb, violent games, ALL live sporting events, the list goes on and is endless. I'm not so sure family friendly is possible at this point. 

On 1/2/2017 at 2:24 PM, Scars said:

There is actually only one version of this wooden sign. You can only buy the one with the klipsch logo. My father talked to the company and they told him that the one with the klipschorn picture was never available (probably just a prototype)

4 hours ago, richieb said:

I'm not so sure family friendly is possible at this point. 

It is in my family, especially when I can choose what I purchase and what I choose to display.  My reply is not to you personally Rich, it is "over your shoulder" to Klipsch, Inc if they want me to buy things.  I bet a wood wall hanging with "Klipsch, Family and Friends" type of thing would be a top seller.

The word "piss" is not going up on my wall.  Not when there are other things which better reflect my values.

blesssmall.jpg

^^^^^

Absolutely understand. More to my point and certainly nothing against your values it just seems there is no escaping how the world has evolved (de-volved)? and there seems no escaping the more violent, less friendly, social media driven in-your-face world. Of course this includes our new age language "openness".  

And my previous post forgot to mention the lyrics Rap music provides. No holds bar there --

Best

5 hours ago, richieb said:

Family friendly? Are you watching TV lately? And I don't mean cable or pay view channels but network TV shows where "piss" or "pissed off" is commonly used and actually rather tame. For those of us who grew up with Andy and Aunt Bea, Uncle Jed, MaryTyler Moore, etc. today's acceptable TV language would be unheard of 30-40 years ago. Balls, nuts, douchebag, boobs, pissed off, F-you, - I can't remember them all but suffice to say today's "family friendly" TV language is not your fathers Oldsmobile. 

To keep things family friendly today better ween yourself off any and all social media, all TV, anything pumped in from the Interweb, violent games, ALL live sporting events, the list goes on and is endless. I'm not so sure family friendly is possible at this point. 

The Andy Griffith Show....the best show EVER on tv!

36 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

It is in my family, especially when I can choose what I purchase and what I choose to display.  My reply is not to you personally Rich, it is "over your shoulder" to Klipsch, Inc if they want me to buy things.  I bet a wood wall hanging with "Klipsch, Family and Friends" type of thing would be a top seller.

The word "piss" is not going up on my wall.  Not when there are other things which better reflect my values.

blesssmall.jpg

I agree Dave. I hear all that at work every day, doesn't really bother me, but that stuff won't be on my walls.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chad locked this topic