.....to ask if there might be a 2014 Pilgrimage? I did a search but didn't find anything.

I recently had my employment status raised to full-time (after being downgraded to part-time for 3-years) and I'm ready to get back into the things I enjoyed before.

Just throwing this out there....

• Like 1

.....to ask if there might be a 2014 Pilgrimage? I did a search but didn't find anything.

I recently had my employment status raised to full-time (after being downgraded to part-time for 3-years) and I'm ready to get back into the things I enjoyed before.

There's a gathering this weekend in Hope.

The 28th and 29th @ the Super 8 in Hope we will have a gathering of some of the forum faithful. It is not a Klipsch sponsored Pilgrimage, but if you can make it down, we'd love to feed you some good BBQ. PM me if you're coming, and let me know if you're bringing a guest. BYOB. There's a list in the "I'm renting the farmhouse" thread of those who have let me know they're coming.

Edited by ssh

That is great news going back to full-time.

As much as i want to go to Hope this weekend my spine is making it impossible. Now for Indianapolis even if i have to use a wheel chair i can make that. Still want to make a Hope event. I dream to visit the museum etc

Still not totally out for 28th here. Then again i cant feel my legs so im praying for the mobility. I may not remember if i do go, pretty medicated :unsure:

• Like 2

thank you. i had a dvt (deep vein thrombosis) a few years ago i was like 34 170lbs and great shape. so i dont know about the drive sittin in the car for so long. im literally sitting in a chair now for 2nd full day with leg/s propped up trying to get better. had a bone graph on the same hip when i was 12 and between there my low back and legs its all heck. i planned on being there tomaro and until its over. thought about another epidural but i would of needed it pre scheduled. iv had so many of them you wouldnt believe how many. including a couple doubles in sides of my neck. idk. just sucks cause ya look forward to something for 5 months and this last month has been with lotta pain. ****id prefer nobody comment if you read this***please although thank you for understanding. pretty upsetting not able to go. i got stuff i wanted to bring and a couple chinese integrated tube amps i really wanted to share. atm i cant even carry one

• Like 2

Thank you Carl. Talking about stuff like a bad back keeps the brain thinking about it let alone not being able to go sucks.

Most of all i want to hang out with you guys that have been around here for quite a long time. As well as others new like myself. Heck i might be a bit annoying asking questions anyhow lol I love to learn and there is nothing better to learn from other klipschers. Before i joined the forum i read this place everyday. Iv had klipsch kg.5's for 20 years and honetly only knew through 100's of speakers i would buy the .5's would do the trick then for theater. Now i stick use my theater and its sort of like yours amp wise only im using all crown lol Alls I listen too now is 2channel. Also the step to dual 18's. Man you guys made things that seem impossible happen with patience.

I absolutely love klipsch and anything to do with klipsch im all about it. Long story short lol I was once into bad habits. had a kid then got divorced then bad habits then remarried plus started racing got injuries etc...divorce and now remarried and love my cat buddy and my heart beats always for music and klipsch makes it easy. Now just balance my 16 yr old and my wife with klipsch.

You are great guys here and cant wait to meet you! If not now..next time. I might look into putting a klipsch party together around indy. I have over 20,000 star points with a hotel in particular and may use my gold card to help make it happen...but then you southerners wont make that...

• Like 2

If you make it in the middle of July, I'm in. I teach summer school. I wouldn't be able to do this weekend, with the prep and cooking, if it weren't spring break. But, what better way to celebrate than with Forum buddies!

• Like 1

The points i have is with the line of sheraton hotels, spg points with a membership gold card. I had checked to see if there was one in Hope to pay for a banquet room for this weekend 28th&29th. I know for sure there are several in and around Indianapolis. I better call soon to see if its possible to rent a large convention room and ask about possible locations. July is very soon as well

edit:after reading at sheraton indianapolis online there are dates in july(mid july are some discounted rates)that may be possible to be noisy in a farely large banquet room. i still need to call for pricing which i plan to pay for a gathering in the banquet room if possible(basically a mid sized banquet room downtown with tables and some chairs at this time)

edit:a note to readers i am not trying to get points from your stay. if this could happen i plan on having zero points and just enough money to get home

Edited by beeker
  • Like 2