x

Axz Hout

:) 1/4 turn

tscm1-+3.jpg

Thanks for posting this one. I'm looking for new ideas on what to do with my Jubilee's...

DSC_0124-2.jpg

Hi Box!!!

That is a TSCM!! I own 7 of them... In this shot Kevin had them under an overhang behind his house, out by his pool. He moved them to his shop and replaced them with KP 301s because the Mud Dobbers kept building nests in them.

Rog

• Like 1

tscm1-+3.jpg

Thanks for posting this one. I'm looking for new ideas on what to do with my Jubilee's...

DSC_0124-2.jpg

Hi Box!!!

That is a TSCM!! I own 7 of them... In this shot Kevin had them under an overhang behind his house, out by his pool. He moved them to his shop and replaced them with KP 301s because the Mud Dobbers kept building nests in them.

Rog

Hi Rog....

Is TSCM an abbreviation for something? According to the serial numbers on mine they were # 1 and # 2 built in 2009.

I'm going to give mine a good cleaning. Also, I have one of those extension video cameras that allows you to look around corners. This will give me a chance to see what's going on in the lower bind.

So far they have been lot's of fun to tool around with....

Boxx

• Like 1

tscm1-+3.jpg

DSC_0124-2.jpg

Hi Box!!!

Rog

Hi Rog....

Is TSCM an abbreviation for something? According to the serial numbers on mine they were # 1 and # 2 built in 2009.

I'm going to give mine a good cleaning. Also, I have one of those extension video cameras that allows you to look around corners. This will give me a chance to see what's going on in the lower bind.

Boxx

Hi again Boxx,

TSCM stands for "Theatre Stage Corner Monitor"

One of my 7 is the first one ever sold to a theatre.

The TSCM is a Pro K-Horn. They were built in the early to mid 80's. They are rated at 250 watts RMS per speaker instead of 100 like a regular K-Horn. They are 106 dB/1 watt efficient at 1 meter. They obviously have the backs attached, but the K-400 horn has a 2" throat with 4 K-55 drivers per speaker and the tweeter has two K-77 drivers per speaker.

Enjoy you Jubilees... Are you going to get the big 402 lenses for them??

Rog

• Like 1

tscm1-+3.jpg

DSC_0124-2.jpg

Hi Box!!!

Rog

Hi Rog....

Boxx

Hi again Boxx,

TSCM stands for "Theatre Stage Corner Monitor"

One of my 7 is the first one ever sold to a theatre.

The TSCM is a Pro K-Horn. They were built in the early to mid 80's. They are rated at 250 watts RMS per speaker instead of 100 like a regular K-Horn. They are 106 dB/1 watt efficient at 1 meter. They obviously have the backs attached, but the K-400 horn has a 2" throat with 4 K-55 drivers per speaker and the tweeter has two K-77 drivers per speaker.

Enjoy you Jubilees... Are you going to get the big 402 lenses for them??

Rog

I am very pleased with the 510's, however the 402's do offer a dramatic/bold "look." Finding a pair of 402's looks to be a challenge.

I may even consider having a pair of "wood" lenses made or do it myself....

Boxx...

If you debate a K402, I know someone that would be interested in one (just one) of your K510's.

In fact, I called WC about a week ago to order one but, he was on vacation.

I anticipate ordering one in the next couple weeks.

Need it for my JubeScala in the center.

I was a little surprised by the tour guides thoughts on the Cornwall.

The Cornwall was dropped at some point (lack of sales), it is now back. Look at driver components K33 vs K48+ KD16, K55 vs K61, and K77 vs K-79.

The employee said the Chorus walked over the Cornwall. You sense he likes the mega dB rock music!

Also at that point the employee was speaking of the chorus cornwall comparison. That employee also owns klipschorns and all in all he had access to offerings of all speakers in production even speaking how the advent mini sounded well. Now with a chorus ii and current production cornwall comparison i still find the chorus ii to have superior sound. My preference with chorus ii is also for ease of relocating.

That video from start to finish is my favorite film made. 5 stars. Very, very well made. Thank you so much for sharing. I cant get to Hope at the moment although has become my most wanted vacation spot more than anywhere on the planet. This video has helped greatly to hold my emotional draw to Hope at bay for the moment. I saved my watching for this saturday night in case i could not attend this weekends events at Hope. My wife served dinner of my choice and i starting wearing in my newest pair of grados watching. I cant wait to pull it in on my large tv and watch. Never thought i had a bucket list but guess i did just fill it well with the video producers help! Thank you

• Like 2