*Updated* 2 Squeezebox Duets F.S.

USNRET

Scroll down to see new offer!

It is brand new never used but I can not locate the controller or charging cradle, all other accessories are included. $150.00 U.S.D. plus shipping from 78418. If you need a controller (receivers are selectable from controller and from PC/Laptop, that's how I roll) a quick check of the eeeebay had a couple of controllers for ~$30.

Come on, help a brother pay for his NBS!

4.5 x 8.5 x 9.5 at about 2 lbs.

post-19886-0-61820000-1395787269_thumb.j

Edited by USNRET

Ok let's change this a bit. For sale is TWO Logitech Squeezebox Duets with ONE controller and charger. So we have one new, never used receiver with all accessories except controller and cradle plus one used receiver with controller and cradle. Controller will control both receivers individually over your wireless network or wireless between controller and receivers. You can also control both via PC, phone or tablet.

I no longer need these as my new AV8801 does it for me. Photo is of the new one, other is not cosmetically challenged in any way.

$400.00 shipped in the Conus

• Like 1

I have absolutely no idea what a squeezebox is or what it does but those look like some nice ones :)

Wired or wireless receiver connected to your system which allows streaming of music stored on your computer(s), internet radio, music serving companies, etc.Has an internal DAC so you can plug it into any old preamp or receiver or you can use the digital out to your external DAC or receiver/pre pro

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. I'm interested in purchasing the used receiver with no controller and a power supply for it. If the the power supply can not be included, that's ok.

So, used Duet with power supply for duet. No controller and no controller base. We can do that.

Great. I'll message you privately.

Hello. I'm interested in purchasing the used receiver with no controller and a power supply for it. If the the power supply can not be included, that's ok.

So, used Duet with power supply for duet. No controller and no controller base. We can do that.

Great. I'll message you privately.

No PM as of yet, sent you my email addy

edit: PM received and replied to.

Edited by USNRET