PS4 soon to be added to my HT

Youthman

Youth, you are definitely a great father. That son of yours is a chip off the old block. You have good reason to be proud of him.

It is great to see motivation pay off. Not a bad deal that you get a PS4 in your HT out of the deal either. Looking forward to checking it out.

How do you like the PS4? My wife surprised me with one the other day. Gotta say I've never had games sound so incredible. Visually they're amazing; and to think there are games coming out that will look better.

Sent from my iPhone, excuse the typos :)

• Moderators

I played Beed for Speed last night. New controller feels great, graphics and sound are as well. Great things about the processing power of the PS4 is that gave developers will be able to take gaming to a whole new level. Blueray audio and video seem the same but I expected that.

How do you like the PS4? My wife surprised me with one the other day. Gotta say I've never had games sound so incredible. Visually they're amazing; and to think there are games coming out that will look better.

The sound is a big upgrade. Tomb raider has crazy sound

The sound is a big upgrade. Tomb raider has crazy sound

Tomb raider has been the best sounding of the ones I've played so far, with 2nd Son a close second. A friend lent me his copy of Killzone; haven't played it yet, enjoying 2nd son and TR too much.