Love my Klipsch speakers

Khornukopia

Hello Klipsch fans,

I have been to hundreds of symphony orchestra performances, off-Broadway musical theater shows and decades of rock concerts. At the end of the day, it is always a pleasure to get home and listen to my Klipsch speakers.

I would like to join your Klipsch Forum. You folks are a very friendly, interesting and intellectually generous group of people.

Here is a picture of one of my classic Rosewood Klipschorns.

Thanks

post-58241-0-51600000-1395893812_thumb.j

Edited by Khornukopia
  • Like 6

• Moderators
You folks are a very friendly, interesting and intellectually generous group of people

Well it will take a little while but you will get to know us. :o:D

Welcome Khorn, your right no matter what you do it's nice to know you can always hear some great music back at home.

Nice looking wood grain.

Hello Klipsch fans,

I have been to hundreds of symphony orchestra performances, off-Broadway musical theater shows and decades of rock concerts. At the end of the day, it is always a pleasure to get home and listen to my Klipsch speakers.

I would like to join your Klipsch Forum. You folks are a very friendly, interesting and intellectually generous group of people.

Here is a picture of one of my classic Rosewood Klipschorns.

Thanks

Khornukopia,

Welcome to the Forms!! Come on in a sit a while. We love pictures here, how about some more photos of those beautiful Rosewoods!! :rolleyes:

Roger

Thank you for the warm welcome. Here is a picture of the other corner. To answer the question about my opinion on wires and cables, the mirror is hanging by fishing line from above, not touching the speaker, so I can see the top from around the room.

post-58241-0-07160000-1395938686_thumb.j

Edited by Khornukopia
  • Like 1