Home theater seating: 7 iJoy-100 chairs (no massage hardware)

dkp

We have recently moved and unfortunately I don't see having the time to build a new theater in the near future so I'm selling our seating. I have 7 iJoy-100 massage chairs that we used in our theater for sale. They are black in color and have a cloth finish. Please note that the chairs do NOT come with any of the massage motors, etc but will manually recline. Additionally, the backrest folds all the way to the seat, which makes moving them a bit easier (ask me how I know :) ). Each chair comes with a small lumbar pillow. I would say all of the chairs are in extremely good condition. A couple may have a minor amount of wear on the armrests but nothing that will catch your eye. I have a pic attached but don't have anything closer up.

Please e-mail me with any questions you may have. Price is $125/chair.

Here's a link that will give you some closer up pictures of a SIMILAR chair (not mine): http://www.amazon.com/HT-100-Human-Touch-Massage-Chair/dp/B000BDG83Y

-David

Edit to add: Item location SE MI

post-11369-0-22000000-1396130105_thumb.j

Edited by dkp

We have recently moved and unfortunately I don't see having the time to build a new theater in the near future so I'm selling our seating. I have 7 iJoy-100 massage chairs that we used in our theater for sale. They are black in color and have a cloth finish. Please note that the chairs do NOT come with any of the massage motors, etc but will manually recline. Additionally, the backrest folds all the way to the seat, which makes moving them a bit easier (ask me how I know :) ). Each chair comes with a small lumbar pillow. I would say all of the chairs are in extremely good condition. A couple may have a minor amount of wear on the armrests but nothing that will catch your eye. I have a pic attached but don't have anything closer up.

Please e-mail me with any questions you may have. Price is $125/chair.

Here's a link that will give you some closer up pictures of a SIMILAR chair (not mine): http://www.amazon.com/HT-100-Human-Touch-Massage-Chair/dp/B000BDG83Y

-David

Edit to add: Item location SE MI

Those look really comfortable........good luck with your sale!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Had these sold back in the spring but my buyer's WAF seemed to get in the way...  So, I'm bumping the ad to give my friends in the Klipsch forum first crack at 'em before they go on craigslist locally.  These chairs would be a fine addition to most any home theater.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...