Picked up a little something today........

TasDom

Found some excellent condition Belle's (4) on CL locally. Original owner purchased new in 82-83, all original. My first listening experience with these in his garage. He powered them for me with a vintage Pioneer receiver and they sound fantastic. Looking forward to bringing these back so spec for an even greater experience......sorry for the crappy iPhone pics :) Running these now in 2 channel from the Oppo and wow, incredible sound.

post-51278-0-16200000-1396140993_thumb.j

post-51278-0-14880000-1396141050_thumb.j

post-51278-0-03520000-1396141355_thumb.j

Edited by Tasdom
  • Like 9

Found some excellent condition Belle's (4) on CL locally. Original owner purchased new in 82-83, all original. My first listening experience with these in his garage. He powered them for me with a vintage Pioneer receiver and they sound fantastic. Looking forward to bringing these back so spec for an even greater experience......sorry for the crappy iPhone pics :) Running these now in 2 channel from the Oppo and wow, incredible sound.

attachicon.gifIMG_1134.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1135.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1151.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1150.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1131.JPG

This is an early April fools joke right??? That is an awesome score. I love the look of belles and you snagged 4. Sweet.

• Like 1

You found 4 Belles locally , that's just plain cheatin' !

Back in my day we had to freight our first pair of Belles 2,600 miles . Then make a solo 1,200 mile round trip for a single one . Then make a 900 mile round trip for the final pair .

You kids these days have it way too easy .

Awesome Congrats !

• Like 1

Trust me, that thought has been running thru my head since I auditioned them on Thursday.

i'm going on a limb here, but i am betting that the belles will beat the rf-7ii and the just destroy the rc-64ii.

Yeah, a taste of the heritage and nothing else will fill the gap from here on out. Well done on the score Taz.

• Like 2

You found 4 Belles locally , that's just plain cheatin' !

Back in my day we had to freight our first pair of Belles 2,600 miles . Then make a solo 1,200 mile round trip for a single one . Then make a 900 mile round trip for the final pair .

You kids these days have it way too easy .

Awesome Congrats !

Thanks.......Well only about 40 miles round trip for me but I would have driven much further. Looks like you did some major mileage for yours and I bet you have zero regrets!

Tas,

Are you the Youthman of the west? :P Two pairs for sale in one place?

Congrats to you.

Bill

Thanks Bill!

I prefer to think of Youthman as the Tasdom of the south. :P

My god... who in there right mind would ever get rid of four belles after taking the time to cobble them together.

Would you mind sharing the price point for taking all four?

Some things are better left unsaid. Let's just say the price was definitely right. :ph34r:

• Like 1