Renting the Farmhouse epilogue.

So what did the playlists consist of? Was there a common thread to the weekend?

Outside was Omar and the Howlers, Black Crows, Santana, Stevie Ray Vaughn, etc.

Inside was jazz, organ music, blues and the like. I can't list it all as I was outside a lot.

As I previously stated, it was nice having a couple different systems.

• Like 2

Everyone got along, musically. Outside Saturday was pretty much pop and contemporary from what I could tell. The diversity guys were inside with rock, jazz, Dixieland, pipe organ, theater organ, symphony, piano, and some other stuff.

I can't take anything very long...mdd, donchaknow.

Dave

Mike has leaned how to thread crap in just 3 posts. He'll fit in just fine here!

Hahaha....

2 things:

1) this is NOT my first forum.

2) PM Summer started it by asking about the box score when he likely knew the Rangers had a bad top of the seventh. Goes back to a discussion we had over the weekend on how they'd do this year.

Most weekdays I'd be at work and not using a vacation day to watch a baseball game, so they'll be less thread crapping in the future. :)

• Like 1

Until this trip, I never even noticed Oakhaven before (saw the signs and that's about it). It's a little community of 20 some-odd Coloniastyle homes just outside the Klipsch plant on the way to the airport. I drove through it and decided it must be the remnants of the officers' quarters for the Southwest Proving Grounds. Indeed.

http://www.arkansaspreservation.com/historic-properties/_search_nomination_popup.aspx?id=2415

If I had known this earlier, I would have looked for 383 Oakhaven.

Mike has leaned how to thread crap in just 3 posts. He'll fit in just fine here!

Hahaha....

2 things:

2) PM Summer started it by asking about the box score when he likely knew the Rangers had a bad top of the seventh. Goes back to a discussion we had over the weekend on how they'd do this year.

Most weekdays I'd be at work and not using a vacation day to watch a baseball game, so they'll be less thread crapping in the future. :)

I normally wait till after 3 posts to start busting chops but you seemed like you had a good sense of humor. I'm a major thread crapper and have no room to talk whatsoever.

On another note, I PM'd Otis. wonder how long it'll take him to see it????

• Like 1

Hahaha....

2 things:

Nope. I had no idea what was going on. Too busy cleaning bug juice off my car. I just checked. 7-7. Go Rangers!

What a great weekend. Meeting forum members, eating, drinking and of course listening to music. I'd like to start by giving Steve a HUGE thank you for organizing this and the incredible food he provided. it's certainly not an exaggeration to say that he provided the best pulled pork that I've ever eaten,

OK, let's see if I remember everyone's name. No cheating, just from memory:

Dave

Ron

Pat

Pat (Otis)

Erica

Dee

P.M.

Mike

Steve

Tony (?)

and myself

Overall, I'd certainly make the trip again. I would also encourage those that didn't make it to try to if the occasion ever arises in the future.

Lastly I'd like to thank Klipsch for, um, nothing? No factory tour, no opening of the museum, no loan of speakers, no place for us to meet. From what I understand, the requests were made but declined. It was a huge disappointment for me and dampened what was otherwise an outstanding weekend. It's a shame that people are so excited about a product that they'd drive cross country to meet with other enthusiasts only to be ignored by the manufacturer. If I've misunderstood the circumstances surrounding the weekend or am inaccurate in my assertions, I'll certainly apologies and edit. I also hope (no pun intended) that this is not a harbinger of things to come.

Can't wait till next year!!!!!

Carl

Does Klipsch ever thrown a meet and greet ? I usually have nothing nice to say about Emotiva but even they throw a big bash every year - which is really cool of them I must say

How about some IDs for those pictures so we will know which one of you guys is the prettiest :)

All names are listed from Left to Right in all pics.

Pics on page 3

1'st pic, Dave, Mike, Pat, me, Tony.

2'nd pic, Dave, Mike, Me

3'rd pic, Mike, me, Otis

4'th pic, Steve, Dave, Pat, Dee, Ron

5'th pic, P.M., Bill

• Like 1