Renting the Farmhouse epilogue.

What a great weekend. Meeting forum members, eating, drinking and of course listening to music. I'd like to start by giving Steve a HUGE thank you for organizing this and the incredible food he provided. it's certainly not an exaggeration to say that he provided the best pulled pork that I've ever eaten,

OK, let's see if I remember everyone's name. No cheating, just from memory:

Dave

Ron

Pat

Pat (Otis)

Erica

Dee

P.M.

Mike

Steve

Tony (?)

and myself

Overall, I'd certainly make the trip again. I would also encourage those that didn't make it to try to if the occasion ever arises in the future.

Lastly I'd like to thank Klipsch for, um, nothing? No factory tour, no opening of the museum, no loan of speakers, no place for us to meet. From what I understand, the requests were made but declined. It was a huge disappointment for me and dampened what was otherwise an outstanding weekend. It's a shame that people are so excited about a product that they'd drive cross country to meet with other enthusiasts only to be ignored by the manufacturer. If I've misunderstood the circumstances surrounding the weekend or am inaccurate in my assertions, I'll certainly apologies and edit. I also hope (no pun intended) that this is not a harbinger of things to come.

Can't wait till next year!!!!!

Carl

• Like 4

What, no Klipsch support or appearance? They must have rocks in their heads to miss out on the publicity this could have created. Who the hell handles their marketing?

you nailed it. my thought for a few months although never being to a gathering seems the old days need to re occur

is audiovox a bad brother

edit:on a great note i only wish i was there. need more gatherings!

Edited by beeker
  • Like 2

What, no Klipsch support or appearance? They must have rocks in their heads to miss out on the publicity this could have created. Who the hell handles their marketing?

My thinking exactly, the local media would have been all over this for free, Klipsch speakers may rock but it seems their people care only about the Buck.

• Like 1

Next time include Amy and Chad, and I bet things will get done.

Do you really think that neither one of them saw the other thread in the 5 months it was around?

I know I'm gritchin, but I can listen to music at home. It certainly was nice to meet other forum members but I left feeling that the weekend could have been so much more by just being able to see a couple things.