Renting the Farmhouse epilogue.

• Administrators
still remains a bit of an extra thumb, IMO.

Like the home theater showcase.

oh really?

If many people feel that way I can remove it. I put it in as a way to see latest pics people have uploaded to brag about their setups, I don't see what is "extra thumb" about that. Seems to me it's an "added feature".

• Administrators

I get it. But it's a link to a gallery, not a sub-forum. Therefore it needs to stand out in some way, and it does in a way that tells you what it is. (stack of photographs). It's where it is because it fits under the "Home Theater" subforum, topically (for lack of a better term.)

i take a big risk speaking for Carl, but likely he means the way it sticks out in the forum list, rather than its actual existence.

Screen%20Shot%202014-04-23%20at%208.40.3

You're treading in some dangerous waters Michael. :o

The Showcase area seemed redundant. We had an extremely popular "Show us your HT" thread that had pics as well as questions and answers about the various builds. I can't speak for others Chad, the new section may be wildly popular. I was stating my opinion, not speaking for the masses.

I was stating my opinion, not speaking for the masses.

Fair enough! :)

Chad you gotta show up! You gotta get Amy there too! (using "gotta" loosely, it would be a pleasure to meet you as well as Amy at the gathering!...) Sincerely indeed..Sir Chad&Lady(Mam) Amy :)

Just in case others are not aware, there is another Klipsch museum out there. It is not in Hope or Indianapolis. I visited this museum recently and will be posting photos soon. Which forum should I post these in?

I appreciate your effort and cannot wait to see them. I assume they are in arizona possibly around the university. I need to get in the position to visit wherever it is you are speaking of...unfortunately the hope museum for the slow peeps like me getting onboard FULL Klipsch i missed the Hope museum when was able to be seen. I am beyond good feeling that we can apparently no longer visit the hope museum....? I feel so strong on the reverse of this notion and help re open what all should be able to see. Even if the Hope museum lies dormant for a month with no visitors at a time this museum in Hope should be welcome to all at any weekday in particular. The best to you.

Close, the museum is in New Mexico. Photos have now been posted.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/149606-the-paul-and-valerie-klipsch-museum/

• Like 1