Renting the Farmhouse epilogue.

Ok, lets chalk this up to the fact I'm a newbie! I post for Otis, and I forgot I was signed in as Otis. Lets be clear, Otis has had his K Horns for 34 years and is in no way new to this arena.

The above post is 100% me.....

I will try to be more careful in the future, but anyone who knows me, knows I'm a walking mess.

As promised, a picture of my speakers. Don't laugh....this was quite a leap from my iPhone in a bowl, and honestly they rock! Impressive sound out of these little gems. I'm anxious to see what Otis will have set up for me before the next gathering of FOP.post-58271-0-30700000-1397184566_thumb.j

As promised, a picture of my speakers. Don't laugh....this was quite a leap from my iPhone in a bowl, and honestly they rock! Impressive sound out of these little gems. I'm anxious to see what Otis will have set up for me before the next gathering of FOP.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Are these really speakers or props from the "Lost in Space" TV series? ;)

Edited by Boxx

To be fair, how many of the pilgrims are actually buying new speakers from Klipsch?

Who you calling a Pilgrim?? :)

Don't forget that Klipsch is currently one of the highest selling loudspeakers in the world. Somebody is buying them. You know that people that are willing to travel to a pilgrimage for a specific loudspeaker brand are going to be passionate about that brand. And where there is that much passion, that passion is going to be spread. I know that because of me, several people I know are Klipsch owners. I'm sure most on this forum can say the exact same thing.

Just in case others are not aware, there is another Klipsch museum out there. It is not in Hope or Indianapolis. I visited this museum recently and will be posting photos soon. Which forum should I post these in?

Where is it?

I'd put it in the Lounge if I was posting it.

I'd put it in the Lounge if I was posting it.

Good a place as any, I suppose, but it depends on who or how many will visit it there. Reorganizing the forum may have left some regulars uncertain about where to visit nowadays.

I'm no longer sure where it should go; in the good ol' days, General Questions was a good, standard place, but it's diluted by Lounge now. Some members seem to look at 2-channel as a music- or equipment-oriented fallback.

The Lounge was kinda' added to pre-existing forums, and still remains a bit of an extra thumb, IMO.

Edited by LarryC

As promised, a picture of my speakers. Don't laugh....this was quite a leap from my iPhone in a bowl, and honestly they rock! Impressive sound out of these little gems. I'm anxious to see what Otis will have set up for me before the next gathering of FOP.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

actually very nice...klipsch indeed.

• Like 2

Just in case others are not aware, there is another Klipsch museum out there. It is not in Hope or Indianapolis. I visited this museum recently and will be posting photos soon. Which forum should I post these in?

I appreciate your effort and cannot wait to see them. I assume they are in arizona possibly around the university. I need to get in the position to visit wherever it is you are speaking of...unfortunately the hope museum for the slow peeps like me getting onboard FULL Klipsch i missed the Hope museum when was able to be seen. I am beyond good feeling that we can apparently no longer visit the hope museum....? I feel so strong on the reverse of this notion and help re open what all should be able to see. Even if the Hope museum lies dormant for a month with no visitors at a time this museum in Hope should be welcome to all at any weekday in particular. The best to you.

• Like 2

I really keep wondering how Boxx's post keeps changing its time of posting.

Very strange...

Dave

Twice I've tried to do an edit and each time it re-posts without the edit... ?

I suppose I'll just let it be....

Edited by Boxx