Baseball Thread

Sancho Panza

College Baseball has been going for a while.

MLB started, in the States, today.

Cubs lost, Braves lost, Reds lost to St. Louis.

How many days until the Cubs are mathematically eliminated?

Nothing personal, Cubs fans.

All other Baseball talk welcome.

Soon, I'll be listening to music, while watching Baseball,

The Texas Rangers celebrated their 20 years in their ball park with a loss to the Phillies.

I do not like starting off the season with inter-league play

Also, if you can believe it, there is discussion going on regarding the building of a new stadium for the Rangers....

• Like 1

The Texas Rangers celebrated their 20 years in their ball park with a loss to the Phillies.

I do not like starting off the season with inter-league play

Also, if you can believe it, there is discussion going on regarding the building of a new stadium for the Rangers....

Those 20 years flew by.

• Like 1

Those 20 years flew by.
They did indeed. As far as the stadium goes, I would bet the farm that they want to have a place to play that has a roof and climate control.... The economy is so sound here, right now, they just may get it done...

The Rangers have a classic beauty of a ball park. If they become a dome team I am through with them. I am truly flabbergasted that there would be any talk at all of a different place. If they become a dome team then I am through, and this from a lifelong sufferer from the very beginning of the team in Arlington.

• 3 weeks later...

My dad is a huge baseball fan(big METs fan) I do enjoy but not enough to watch on tv. Though if I had a team I really like I might watch. I had a thing in the 90's for the Florida Marlins, even still have some of their gear. I don't mind a Red Sox game here and there. If I have a chance to go to a game I typically don't turn it down. Something about ball park beer, peanuts, and foot long brats. We do try to catch UCLA collage baseball, since the wife's cousin plays for them, or we might catch a Creighton Bluejays game.

Going use to be fun. I remember the days 25 years ago $9 for seats right off the field and everybody signed autograghs. man even world series scalped tickets would be maybe $60 back in 1990. Now its rediculous. Not to be negative in the baseball thread but i grew up going once a week(from a 2.5 hr drive) if not more now a family of 4 at the park $150 is a good deal and not possible.

I do love baseball. A little echo off wgn. They use the old cbs equipment from about 12-15 years ago a little out dated but usually get good playback on local team white sox r cubs. Blessings to you Sancho! Go Reds! maybe theyll do amazing til the end of august again and start throwing games as usual(not even funny but thats the way they treat me it seems)

Thats awsome you went to school will the best ever giants first baseman! may be one of my favorite 1st basemans ever