Raw meat

tube fanatic

Have any of you guys in cattle country heard anything about this? It certainly would not be surprising if it is really true:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/04/01/raw-meat-sales.aspx?e_cid=20140401Z1_DNL_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20140401Z1&et_cid=DM43653&et_rid=472886920

Maynard

Just noticed at the bottom of the article that it says, "happy April Fool's day." I don't know if that is just a general statement or if Mercola has developed a sense of humor!

Edited by tube fanatic
  • Like 3

I have no problem raising a steer for my own use, I actually use to breed Polled Hereford. Now is the time of year to buy a steer, so you can let is graze till fall.

I won't do pigs or chickens. I already have an overweight dog, and chickens get up too early.

• Like 1

I have no problem raising a steer for my own use, I actually use to breed Polled Hereford. Now is the time of year to buy a steer, so you can let is graze till fall.

I won't do pigs or chickens. I already have an overweight dog, and chickens get up too early.

What you do in your bedroom is your business but if you already bread the Hereford and the Dog, what gives you pause at the pigs and the chickens??

Rog

• Like 1

What you do in your bedroom is your business but if you already bread the Hereford and the Dog, what gives you pause at the pigs and the chickens??

Rog

I don't want my dog to get jealous, and chickens wake you up at the butt-crack of dawn. :)

• Like 1