The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
tmtacq

FS - RC-52II Center Channel Speaker

I have a RC 52II center channel speaker for sale, asking price is $225, it is located in Lexington, KY however I can ship if needed, I do not have the original box and packing materials, I did just move so I have no shortage of packing materials and boxes so I'm sure it will arrive safely.

It's in excellent condition, the only reason I don't say like new is because on the bottom of the speaker it acquired some paint from the mantel it was sitting on. I suspect it would rub off, however it is the bottom of the speaker and I didn't want to risk damaging the finish to clear a little bit of white paint on the bottom of the speaker. The images show the imperfections well.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions - thanks!

I also have a set of RF-52II's for sale for $375!

post-44583-0-51120000-1396468687_thumb.j

post-44583-0-93960000-1396468702_thumb.j

post-44583-0-42440000-1396468712_thumb.j

post-44583-0-23680000-1396468722_thumb.j

post-44583-0-20520000-1396468732_thumb.j

Edited by tmtacq

Whew, I was getting scared I was here all by myself! Good luck finding your RC62II!

What I do with keyboards would be defined as playing but not in the sense you were implying. My wife is far better at tickling the ivories. I'm more of a bang on a drum or tinker with a harmonica sort of guy.

I see a couple keyboards, do you play? GLWS

What I do with keyboards would be defined as playing but not in the sense you were implying. My wife is far better at tickling the ivories. I'm more of a bang on a drum or tinker with a harmonica sort of guy.

I see a couple keyboards, do you play? GLWS

I hear ya, I make some noise on a guitar, but that's about it. Good luck with your sale.