Free RCX-4, SW-2 In-walls, Dual 1009 and K-Horn Grills Black

BE36

Forum has helped me, time to give back to a good home - not reseller.

RCX-4 (Silver) and SW-2 have never been used, only powered to verify they work.

SW-2 includes grills that can be painted.

Can arrange Pick-up only in Metro Detroit, between Detroit and Grand Rapids on I-96 or between Detroit and Lexington/Louisville along I-75.

No boxes except RCX-4.

Will only Ship RCX-4 if shipping is at least partially funded via paypal.

Will split.

Tried to give the K-Horn grills away before but got busy and had airplane troubles, If that member is still out their they get first dibs.

Send E-mail.

post-28276-0-69120000-1396715174_thumb.j

post-28276-0-79200000-1396715189_thumb.j

Edited by BE36
  • Like 3

Folks, for the record the RCX-4 would be a great center channel for a small HT setup in a bedroom or playroom or a center for computer HT. Grab a pair of RSX-4's or RSX-5's and you would be good to go.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pair-Klipsch-RSX-4-High-End-2-Way-Wall-Mount-Bookshelf-Speakers-EXCELLENT-LOOK-/231169037202?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item35d2bf9392

Bill

• Like 1

I've already received these cool speakers. They are in great shape and were packed well. You've started something here LOL. I'm gonna install these in my family room as part of a 5.1 surround system. Thanks again as your generosity has me embarking on a new speaker setup!

I've already received these cool speakers. They are in great shape and were packed well. You've started something here LOL. I'm gonna install these in my family room as part of a 5.1 surround system. Thanks again as your generosity has me embarking on a new speaker setup!

Glad you can use them. I bought them to use as surrounds but then realized drains from new bathroom had to go from first floor to Basement and there was only one wall were that was possible. . . Edited by BE36
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...