Spam

A1UC

Not sure the forum has that ability to block PM's for people with less than a certain amount of posts
However, as the forum is updated (as mentioned regarding "searches") this application might be possible.

it is possible to prevent users with xx post to send PM

I know how to do that but it might be abit complicated. one of the dear moderators (or web supporter) should go to Admin Panel. he should create a new User Group as "new member". every new user would be categorized under this new group. in any user group there is a setting that will allow Admin to give the group some ablilities. the option which says "let them send pm" should be ticked as "No". this makes those new user unable to send pm WHILE THEY ARE IN THIS USER GROUP.

then he should create a new reputation level. every pending member who posts for example 10 posts, he/she will be graduated to next reputation level "regular member" or "registered member" or whatever... which certainly has that "Yes" in sending pm option.

that's it :) I hope that help

Edited by Arash
  • Like 1

It makes since that the option would be there as some forums require xxx amount of posts before they can post pictures. Another thing I have seen on some forums your posts have to be approved until you get to xxx number of posts. Iam assuming that either of these would mean that pms can also be restricted until you hit xxx number of posts.