K-Horns on agon in san fran 999.00

joessportster

DAMN IT Always on the other side of the country :(

description sounds good but looks like seller loaded wrong pics, His feedback is lacking but they are local pickup so that should not be an issue

good luck guys ;)

Loaded wrong pics for sure, but that is one BadAzz lookin platter he has there!

• Like 4

DAMN IT Always on the other side of the country :(

description sounds good but looks like seller loaded wrong pics, His feedback is lacking but they are local pickup so that should not be an issue

good luck guys ;)

Dammit Joe, I only had to think about how to pull this off for about 6 min. my offer is submitted to him. we shall see how it goes. thanx for the heads up posting.

Wonderful! Quite the collection you are growing. Kinda going backwards though. Should be starting out with like a kg2 and up from there lol Minermark is about to be stuck to his speakers forever. We'll never hear from you again. Just his neighbor hearing him even more. Wait til the neighbor gets a load of them!!

• Like 3

Wonderful! Quite the collection you are growing. Kinda going backwards though. Should be starting out with like a kg2 and up from there lol Minermark is about to be stuck to his speakers forever. We'll never hear from you again. Just his neighbor hearing him even more. Wait til the neighbor gets a load of them!!

These, the wife will get for her Mono Blocks in the living room. soon I will be selling the Chorus as I will have no need for them.

Once these are up and running, her Chorus will be listed here first.

• Like 3

Be sure to pack blankets and straps as i know you know. Take your time! dont rush! lol

I use sleeping bags from the kids, they don't need them anymore, don't think ill need straps this time though, once the wife finds out Im getting these for her she will likely want to ride in back and hold them down, im good with that.

• Like 3