WTB KLF-10's or 20's preferably in black

soupy1970

Hello, I was directed here by some members in the Klipsch owners thread over at AVS.

I'm looking for a pair of KLF-10's in Black. I might consider the KLF-20's also. I have two 12" HSU VTF-3 MK4's for bass so I am thinking the 2-way KLF-10 would work best for me. I already own the KLF-C7.

I will most likely need to have them shipped. I am located in the St. Louis area. My zip code is 62223

Thanks,

Ken

Edited by soupy1970
  • Like 1

Cheers on the choice of black. I cannot believe now to find you looking for 20's in black. 3 months ago i had my hand on a pair a little over an hour from me in findley ohio on craigslist. Now all i find in that area is somebody else looking for black 30's. I am onboard to help your search here in north east indiana. Nonetheless best of luck on the hunt and i will look into my prior contacts with 2 different black klf 20 purchases that i let go of or they let go of me..

mark

• Like 3

I'm in the works on making a deal with a guy 5 hours away for a pair of KLF-10's. He also has KLF-30's but isn't selling those. I'm probably paying a tad to much for them as they have some scratches on them but otherwise look to be in good shape. I think a sharpie or some kind of stain marker will solve the scratch problem. One grill has a small 3/4 inch tear in them and is probably the thing that would bug me the most. I would probably just use them without the grills anyway. He says the cabinets don't have any loose panels or rattle going on. $500 plus the cost of getting them here. He is talking with his shipping manager at work to see if shipping may be worth it as apposed to spending the day driving and gas cost. They will be coming from the Chicago area to St. Louis area. We have discussed possibly meeting half way but he wants $100 in gas if he can find the time. I'm the one that requested the possible shipping option so I don't think he will try to scam me or anything.

People keep telling me the KLF-20 is a better speaker but I have good subs. Maybe down the road I can get the KLF-20's and move the KLF-10's to surround duty. For now I will be using my RB-61 II's for surround.

• Like 1

I just got back from a road trip with the KLF-10's. I have not run Audyssey yet and just unhooked my RF-15's/RC-25 and plugged the KLF-10's and KLF-C7 in. I am blown away by the sound so far. I will try to run Audyssey tomorrow but all I have to say is WOW!

I'm still on the hunt for the KLF-20's but in all Honesty I would be happy with just the 10's all the way around. I'll keep my RF-61 II's in surround duty untill I find another set of KLF's

Ken

• Like 1