Klipsch Belles in Chicagoland $2400

willum24

• I know its killing me, I'm only about 45 minutes away, maybe throw out a little chum @$1600
  • and see what happens

Let him know that the reason you're offering that price is because the crossovers are original and you'll have to spend money to get them rebuilt.

• I know its killing me, I'm only about 45 minutes away, maybe throw out a little chum @$1600
  • and see what happens

Good luck with snagging them. Let us know if you get them.

Mine are 1977 model (bought in the Chicago area). They are in good shape, but the crossovers did need upgrading. Luckily, I had a pair of sonicap AA crossovers (bought off the forum) to swap in. They filled in the wall nicely:

post-51180-0-01740000-1397169264_thumb.j

post-51180-0-91260000-1397169270_thumb.j

• Like 1

• and see what happens

Good luck with snagging them. Let us know if you get them.

Mine are 1977 model (bought in the Chicago area). They are in good shape, but the crossovers did need upgrading. Luckily, I had a pair of sonicap AA crossovers (bought off the forum) to swap in. They filled in the wall nicely:

Those khorns look out of place. I'll be by to pick them up when I'm in Chicago in may!

Awesome set up!