KSW-200

ddevault1

Sub doesn't have the punch it once had it used to sound strong and loud now I can barely hear it. It does come on I've checked the preamp cable and I checked the receiver settings all looks good I can raise and lower the volume on the sub but its not very loud. Does this sound like the sub amp and can it be fixed. Does Klipsch sell replacement parts.

• 2 months later...

I had the KSW 300 which is from the same series but it's 15 inch instead of 12. I tried for parts but they told me discontinued and amp parts not available anymore. I really liked the KSW 300 and the 200 from that period. Served you well too by the sounds of it but parts may be very hard to come by. Plenty of great options nowadays if needing to replace.

• Like 1

Time for an upgrade.

I have to agree here for sure. Its 70lbs of old out of date design or 70lbs of whatever you wanna say...A couple nice powered dayton 10's from parts express will do very, very well compared to any of the ksw stuff...2 uh them daytons are about $180 shipped. best of luck and cheers!