Putin on the Ritz

babadono

I had a thread i was about to post as well about the laughs it exposed. At least once a day klipsch forum makes me laugh into tears lol Boxx you kill it every time lol. Many cheers to you my friend! Many cheers to many others as well. I laughed for 30 minutes straight Boxx. lol your great. That thread is hilarious. It should have the bad material deleted and left with the funny parts. Well over an hour now im not in tears but my pc is still bouncing off my gut lol i love this place. i'll still be laughing tomorrow. just hope i stop by 9a.m. monday morning i have my 14th and 15th, another double ephidural procedure scheduled lol yes i have to hold very still no laughing...thanks a lot lol this place is the best

• Like 2

Thank you Carl. Iv turned down several in the past 2 year at $2k a pop and so many simply failing. Looking like my new insurance will cover me good now. With meds many only hear of on the news or surgery im actually able to move around now keeping in mind not to go too far with my body, just a bit of activity at a time to notice effects. None the less in the past week i have been able to complete and actually get ahead of my wants and needs in preparation if i lose more mobility to walk. After going to Indy yesterday then a moment at the horse track it was rough getting up getting ready for the day...just take a little magic pill that tells my brain no your fine lol medicine does work. its amazing. Cheers

• Like 2