I just received my very 1st Klipsch RF-7II 5.0 System !

bsdme2

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the long awaited update.

I need time to play with the speakers and system. Unfortunately, I still haven't mount the RS52-II surround sound yet since I have not yet make way for it. Hopefully when I get my vacation during the end of this month. Anyway, I did setup the speaker LCR and run them with Denon X-4000, Oh my, now my living is a theater place. I still trying to fine some good CD/DVD music to test them out and hopefully soon but they sound not bad using slacker stream through my Sony Blu-ray player. I try all from symphony, country, classical, and some other play medium to low volume and they sound great. For movie, they are great, but I could use a sub for the super low sound, I don't have a sub now, not yet. Anyway, the picture is here. I know some of you might suggest to move the speaker out a little, but this is the farthest I could stick out the speaker because as you all know they are quite big when I set them up, I did toe them in a little and they are so far sound great for me. Oh, also, the TV is a little slant because I had some help from my little girls when I mount them and forgot to check the balance, oh well... What done is done. Too lazy to remove and adjust.

Question: Do I need to keep the speaker box for warranty?

post-49301-0-87060000-1402545618_thumb.j

post-49301-0-33300000-1402545642_thumb.j

post-49301-0-58020000-1402545663_thumb.j

post-49301-0-12260000-1402545676_thumb.j

If your tv mount has the drop and lock style. Where you have two rods on your tv with hooks that drop on the mount? If so all you have to do is put something on the low end so it rests on it on it and brings the side up higher. I put a few penny's on an old rack I had tell it was perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

Great speakers, I bought an RF82 set up with a denon 3311. I decided after listening to the system and read some posts about emtiva. I took the plunge and bought an emotive xpa3, 200 watts a channel and use it on the front and center speakers. It made a big difference. Much smoother sound for music and tv. I don't know if it will make a difference with the rf7's but there are a lot of people on the forum who will know. good luck