I just received my very 1st Klipsch RF-7II 5.0 System !

bsdme2

Hi Scrappydue,

I sure do want cherry sub to match with my new RF-7II system. SVS SB13-Ultra have dimension that I

wanted fit where I plan it to be. The PB13-Ultra is a monster, it will stick out too much for the location

that I want to put the SUB, so SB13-Ultra is the biggest dimension I can get, not bigger, again must

make the wife HAPPY. Yeah... I just check SVS website and no option for other color that I want.

Well, I guess I can be happy with that as long as the sound is great. I need to save money now

to get the sub in November or December of this year.

DTel, I am planning to put where the speakers will be and how I wire them... A little bit holding me back

now is should I mount the TV on the wall or buy the TV stand and mount them. Mount them on the wall is some

what cheaper option but I also like to put them on the TV stand cause I don't want to poke to many

hole on the wall that I might make mistake since I don't have tool for it. Maybe TV stand is a better

option for me... Still undecided for the time being, I probably need to go windows shopping first.

Too many thing too decide with this new toy huh, and excited too. Like most of you

I wanted to do everything myself so that I know more about my system and it setting rather

than let other do it for me, there is no fun in it right? :)

Hi Reference_Head,

I did think about that path but I like thing new and I can wait for now while saving the

fund for that piece of toy.

Oh forgot, I wanted to thanks you for most of you recommended www.acousticsounddesign.com

cause that is where I purchase the RF-7II system from and Michael did take good care of the shipment

to me as I receive the package yesterday pretty much on time that he mention. So I do recommend

Michael to other who plan to purchase the speakers system. Great guy!

Take care folksss

Hi Ceptorman,

Yeah I have not unpack them yet. I still need to do some cleaning first and tidy up the place

for them so that once I put them there they will look better for all to see. I know but I need to

restraint myself a bit here... But my hand are itchy though :D

Hi folks,

Just want to share some pictures to you all Klipsch fans.

A new proud owner of Klipsch RF-7II. Stay tune for more pics.

Oh and please excuse the mess in the garage, the girls are just

a bit messy with their own toys.

post-49301-0-11540000-1397343211_thumb.j

post-49301-0-28620000-1397343231_thumb.j

post-49301-0-05180000-1397343241_thumb.j

Edited by bsdme2

• Moderators

DTel, I am planning to put where the speakers will be and how I wire them... A little bit holding me back

now is should I mount the TV on the wall or buy the TV stand and mount them. Mount them on the wall is some

what cheaper option but I also like to put them on the TV stand cause I don't want to poke to many

hole on the wall that I might make mistake since I don't have tool for it. Maybe TV stand is a better

option for me... Still undecided for the time being, I probably need to go windows shopping first.

Too many thing too decide with this new toy huh, and excited too.

Well if you use a stand just make sure it's safe for the kids ( I recognized the kid stuff ), you could always mount it different later if you decide ? Just make sure you would have a place to put the center channel and electronics . These things take time usually because of money in my case, but once you get it running other things you want to add can come in time.

Like most of you

I wanted to do everything myself so that I know more about my system and it setting rather

than let other do it for me, there is no fun in it right? :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I forgot to underline and not going to retype :) ----------------------------------

You definitely want to do it yourself, it cheaper and you learn at the same time, like everyone hear you have to learn it from somewhere you aren't born knowing this stuff.

People here have more information to help than any person who installs this stuff , just the shear experience of members with almost every combination of equipment and many years trying to figure out different setup problems is really amazing. Ask any question anytime your not sure, everyone here loves music and they just want to see you get it to where you are happy with what your hearing.

Remember when you first set everything up it will need some adjustments using the receiver to be right, so if you plug everything in and just play something it almost guaranteed to sound better after a little adjusting. Your going to be very happy you bought them, I know it's a lot of money but what you picked is quality speakers, not toys. The money is well spent and will be really cheap when you look back many years later and figure how many hours of music and movies you have listened to with this kind of sound quality.

Nice pictures, you look like a strong guy, good thing. :P

Edited by dtel

• Moderators

Reference is correct that's exactly how I am boxed mine. The hardest part is once you on box the top and you go to flip the speaker upside down it's holding the Styrofoam and speaker inside the box while you stand it upside down. It definitely helps if you have a second person Andy but I've done it many times just by myself with no problem

• Moderators

Dtel has giving you some great advice and I agree with him wholeheartedly. There is way too much information and resources here in this forum alone for you not to build a do everything yourself. if you're willing to learn most of us are willing to share what we know because there's some satisfaction from us when were able to help somebody else set up a truly amazing system in their home. I think you're going to be blown away but what you hear. Can't wait to read your first impressions need to get your receiver hooked up

• Moderators

I'm a very patient guy. But honestly if it were me I would have no problem opening them up getting them set up as suggested in that way when the receiver came in it be a few minute process of getting that set up installed not be ready to rock 'n roll. I remember I'm boxing my first brand-new pair of clips speakers my RF-83's. As I'm unboxing it even with plastic on I stopped to take pictures of it and was grinning from ear to ear like a little child the morning of Christmas. My wife was sitting in the chair just shaking her head.

• Like 1

Good morning folks,

I will definitely take and keep your advice and will need a 2nd person to help me unbox and flipping the speaker just to be on the safe side. I don't want dent or scratch on my new baby. Also I will share my first impression once I install everything and up running. I already have a TV stand but the RC-64II will not fit the second shelf so I must put it on the top where my TV is and mount the TV on the wall if I decide to mount it. Still do some research whether to buy TV stand or wall mount and want to order them today so that I can get them early in the week. My hand are getting very itchy folks but I need to control them and take one step at a time. :rolleyes: Take care folks.

• Moderators
My hand are getting very itchy folks but I need to control them and take one step at a time. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry to break this to you but this community is not good at helping you control your urges. Shoot.....we are more like enablers and tempters than helpers. What are you waiting for....bust em open! Haha. :P:lol:

My hand are getting very itchy folks but I need to control them and take one step at a time. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry to break this to you but this community is not good at helping you control your urges. Shoot.....we are more like enablers and tempters than helpers. What are you waiting for....bust em open! Haha. :P:lol:

That's what I say also. I don't think I could restrain myself, I would have to at least peek inside the box.