I just received my very 1st Klipsch RF-7II 5.0 System !

bsdme2

So, you haven't unpacked your RF7lls yet? You have more restraint than me, I would have to dive into those beauties. They are like pieces of exquisite furniture. I actually took the day off when I picked up my new speakers!

most of the sick days or pto days I have taken off in the last several years has been for audio equipment :/ when I'm sick I stay in the office lol.

Hi folk,

I notice that rc-64ii have 6 rubber feet to mount under the speaker, does anyone use it. I put my rc-64ii onto flat glass surface on TV stand. will the have any problem with the cherry wood veneer? Should I just put on those 6 rubber feet to prevent any damage that could potentially arise? Also with those 6 rubber on, I can grab the speaker much easier. Just want opinion first before I decide to proceed with putting it on. Bye folks!

Hi Michael,

What a speedy reply there .... Ok, probably I already decided .... Take care... Will update soon.

Yeah, Michael is being really productive at work today...right Michael? LOL

Welllll to be fair I have had my head slammed with work all week and today I finally got caught up and had some breathing room so it has been a forum day for sure. (The best days at work)! Sometimes I try to wrap my head around how you have time to play with your speakers. Seems like you schedule is usually work, kids, hospital time, and work with the youth group. Big thumbs up :)

• Moderators
I try to wrap my head around how you have time to play with your speakers. Seems like you schedule is usually work, kids, hospital time, and work with the youth group. Big thumbs up :)

Yeah, with 4 children, ministry, family time, and my side business in graphic and website design, my life stays PLENTY busy. Just try to squeeze it all in somehow.

Hi folks...

How do I install banana plug into this connection? Do I need to break this cap ( black and red ) ?

I would like to use the bottom pair. I'm making banana plug for both end, speaker and receiver.

Thanks folks.

post-49301-0-45740000-1397872758_thumb.j