Klipsch Chorus II for $350 in Katy, Texas

cheric

I THOUGHT I won these last night around 11:53pm using the Buy It Now feature. In the past I used to get an invoice from the seller, that didn't happen this time, I knew somethin was up. So, today, around 7:15am, I received this response... Are u in the Houston area.
Did u want to meet today to purchase?
I will only accept cash... Please let me know as soon as possible...
Thx,
Tony

I replied at 9:10am TODAY and he tells me that he had already sold them.

I knew sellers could take down an ad during the bidding process but was was shocked they could do it after the BIN electronic handshake!

His ad stated that he accepted Pay Pal, nothing about cash yet when I tried to use the Pay Pal option last night-bupkis!

And to think, I got a chewin last night for nothin!

Bummer!

RIGGED

Edited by _RIGGED_

That's a bummer. Can you at least leave him bad feedback? It seems like everyone is a conman these days.

Unfortunately I'm not able to leave feedback since the BIN Pal Pal option wasn't workin, believe me that crossed my dome right away.

RIGGED

From Ebay....

(Nutcase) recently opened a cancel transaction case for an item you recently purchased: (2) 1000 watt Klipsch console speakers.

s.gif

Reason for cancel transaction request: The seller sold the item to another buyer.

Click the "Respond now" button to accept or decline this cancellation.

If you don't take action by Apr-20-2014, the seller will be able to cancel the purchase without your consent.

You can view the case anytime in the Resolution Center.
261451133011.jpg (2) 1000 watt Klipsch console speakers Item # : 261451133011 End time: Saturday, Apr 12, 2014 21:09:21 PDT Sale price: $350.00 Seller: humbertodesign Case opened: Sunday, Apr 13, 2014 10:33:29 PDT
I elected to decline his cancellation, a moot point since he sold them out from under me.
RIGGED
Edited by _RIGGED_