Pics of theater

MichaelandKlipsch

I was finally able to have some decent photos taken of the theater upon completion. I had my best friend Faith Harris stop by before going to dinner last night and she brought her Canon Mark3 with a plethora of great lenses to shoot the room. Everything is complete as of today and I just need to Re-Run Arc and start to enjoy. I’ve come a long way since I first bought my Klipsch quintets years ago and you have all been invaluable with ideas and choices during the creation of this room. We decided to forgo the In-Wall audio rack as we are looking to build another home in 2 years and I didn’t want to cut between 2 main support beams in the room for its placement. I will seriously build the theater of my dreams with 3 rows of tiered seating and 4 IB subs in the next house in about 2 years’ time. For now I’m happy with the Klipsch THX theater and look forward to enjoying the D2v’s audio. Next up I’d like to focus more on my 2Channel system. Although id love to own some Klipschorns or Lascalas, the wife won’t go for those in the living room and the RF-7iis are there to stay. I’m possibly going to sell my P2 and D1 Pre amp and go for some older gear. I had a Mcintosh amp a while back and swapped it for the P2 and D1 but I feel liked the sound better for music on the Mac and will probably place the D1 and P2 up in the garage sale thread in the coming month. Special thanks to Klipsch members Youthman, Derrickdj1, Scrappydue, Reference head, CECAA850 and of course Faith Harris for photographing it for me.

post-52289-0-22180000-1397504087_thumb.j

• Like 4

• Moderators

Not those pictures truly do your theater justice Michael. You have an amazing set up that anyone would be extremely proud to have. And my theater I chose to paint the air vents black and really like the way they turned out.

• Like 1

Not those pictures truly do your theater justice Michael. You have an amazing set up that anyone would be extremely proud to have. And my theater I chose to paint the air vents black and really like the way they turned out.

Youth I painted the return vent black but the two vents are in silver to match the 6” Halo lights. Yeah my iphone couldn’t depict the size or detail very well. I owe a lot to you for all the times I had questions back when I used to own my 83’s.

Edited by MichaelandKlipsch