anyone interested in a RF-7 set up?

InVeNtOr

just a feeler....anyone interested in RF-7's, RC-7, RS-42, LPA-1, maybe UMC-1?

u can check out all the mods i did to them. it's all located in the mod section.

a quick run down of the mods:

complete crossover upgrade, High and low side. inductors in the mains. 4N wire through out. Sonic Craft caps, mills resistors, all gold plated connections. added .5" foam to horns (simular result of using a wood horn). the surrounds are also upgraded with sonic craft caps. all caps are matched as well. again, more details if you are interested in the mods.

i should mention the mains and center are not in "perfect" shape. this is why i am also throwing in the Ebony Aircraft grade A veneer. this veneer i specifically chose becasue it's a rich deep black and very nice copper that accents the woofers very well. there is enough to do the mains, center, and i'll also throw in the amount for the sub (it wouldn't do much good for me to hold on to it).

if you are interested i can provide much much much more info.

i honestly don't know the value and would need some suggestions or appraisals.

located in OKC, OK (73099)

i don't have current pics....but they haven't changed since my last pics on here....

Edited by InVeNtOr

Lol. That's what I mainly need help with. I truly don't know the current value. The only item I know a little is the LPA-1, I think its around $450, could be $400. I think it all depends on how much the shipping is. Shoot me a pm with an offer and we'll see...