Walnut KG4's <><><>SOLD<><><>

philly0116

Im asking $260 obo for this pair of walnut KG4's. They are in good condition but not without a couple of flaws on the wood. On the photo of both speakers facing with the grills on, on the back right of the top of the speaker you can see an imperfection, an impression, or indentation. I'm the second owner. They work just as they should. I am located in Central Arkansas. PM me if interested. Thank you.

post-53642-0-13500000-1397527980_thumb.j

post-53642-0-02380000-1397527991_thumb.j

post-53642-0-83140000-1397528003_thumb.j

post-53642-0-77460000-1397528019_thumb.j

post-53642-0-21220000-1397528039_thumb.j

Edited by philly0116

Those look like they are consecutive serial numbered, they look great. I like mine and someone is going to get a nice deal.

GLWS

James

Thank you for the endorsement! I feel like they are consecutive #'s but one of the tags is pretty much gone so its hard to be 100%. The original owner bought them together at an audio store in Dallas so they probably are consecutive. They do sound great though. Thanks again.

Great bargain right there. I love my KG's and I don't think you can get better sound anywhere for the price that they trade. A very nice cut of Veneer on those too.

G.L. with sale Philly

Thank you. If I had any room I would be keeping these but I am maxed out.

Those look like they are consecutive serial numbered, they look great. I like mine and someone is going to get a nice deal.

GLWS

James

Thank you for the endorsement! I feel like they are consecutive #'s but one of the tags is pretty much gone so its hard to be 100%. The original owner bought them together at an audio store in Dallas so they probably are consecutive. They do sound great though. Thanks again.

Actually, these speakers are a prime example as to why consecutive serial numbers are desired. The pictures make them look like they are mirrored. :emotion-21:

Edited by jweber

• 2 weeks later...

I PM'd philly0116 this past Sunday to discuss these speakers and he replied that he would call on Monday and I haven't

heard from him. Portions of Central Arkansas got tore up pretty bad with the Tornados so I just hope everyone is OK.

I lost a friend in the Mayflower/Vilonia/? Tornado. Just wanted to make anyone that wasn't aware of the weather that certain

areas are pretty bad so it may be just a bit before he gets back online. My prayers are with everyone affected by those storms.

• 9 months later...