I'm dying to know....

Scrappydue

• Moderators

Synergy, RF, THX, Palladium, PRO, Heritage, Icon

I think they kind of have it covered, there is always something better in another line, only size and price and style could hold you back. Well until you get to the end of the line and by then your probably happy, because after listening and looking around better sound will cost you way more than what you have spent up to then.

Think about this, the original RF line was good, the later Synergy line sounded better than the original RF speakers, there have been some big improvement all the way around.

Synergy, RF, THX, Palladium, PRO, Heritage, Icon
own or owned all but the palladium and pro stuff. so you either have 8 grand for low palladium pair, or much cheaper but something huge with pro that would hardly pass anyones WAF. see there is a gap, maybe not something many would buy but a guy can home till release day.

• Moderators

Ok now I get what your saying, I was thinking more along sound and not WAF. Never had a problem with WAF so I didn't think of it like that, actually she picked our biggest set out.

I have no more idea than anybody here but I would be surprised is something popped up between the best Rf and Palladium, but now that you said it it's a good idea. I was wondering where you were going with this from the beginning, now I get it. Good point

I have to point out the palladium being a bit stale also being a 3 way upper crust klipsch reference monitor is a direction that klipsch has to move in to although subjective. I was going to write what i know and have heard....then last night until people began to bombard this thread with response'. Yes time release is past due and i have been watching for a reasonable testing system to demo new klipsch reference once it is used and for sale(may be a while lol).

If i have what i believe is in the correct order by june we will see some unveiling for pre order

• Moderators

Your right the Palladium has also been out for a while now, even with that they still sound and look very impressive, I can only think of a couple of things I like the sound of better. And if you were to consider those you are definitely not shopping for Palladiums looks.

My thoughts, Klipsch will just change the xo and grill. There just isn't a lot of improving to be done in the Reference line. Changing the xo is like GM changing the headligths on next years model.

That is a very good point. I still have a feeling it may be a bit more. Should be interesting regardless

I think mostly cosmetic changes with a more stylish cabinet shape(Palladium-ish) and premium wood veneer choices.

Bill

that would be perfect! Rf-63ii with curved cabinet offered in black, cherry, walnut, and piano gloss black! All veneers they already stock for heritage stuff. Piano gloss at a small premium for those that want something really "fancy".
  • Like 1

Rf-63ii with curved cabinet offered in black, cherry, walnut, and piano gloss black! All veneers they already stock for heritage stuff.

That sure would be nice.

Piano gloss at a small premium for those that want something really "fancy".

You know, I just am not that impressed with piano gloss unless it is real wood with a deep gloss finish. Even then the fingerprints and dust show too much.

Bill

You know, I just am not that impressed with piano gloss unless it is real wood with a deep gloss finish. Even then the fingerprints and dust show too much.
i feel the same. dont like to clean my speakers every hour or so. but some love the gloss black!

• Administrators
i feel the same. dont like to clean my speakers every hour or so. but some love the gloss black!

Just keep playing them loud and the dust won't be able to settle on them!

• Like 1