I had no idea...

Guest Steven1963

1354772362.jpg

Junk would not want them, if there so delicate you have to suspend the wires off the floor with "special" risers and build them there own addition, no way. :P

lol!...look up evolution acoustics mm3 or mm7 on youtube, and his system is on there...he does have a nice room, i think his back wall are all records ...yeah i'll still stick with klipsch for sure! :emotion-21:

I have recently had generous opportunities to obtain some great very high end full range home speakers that weighed more than i can imagine and taller than imaginable, truly. I can only say the modest life i prefer does not and will never include what it takes to even own anything even close to them. The roller coaster of life that i stay my distance from lol

It is major attention to own speakers such as this and along with that comes a range of other non versatile abnormal sense of well being. Basically raising a bar that can not be in reach or held for very long. Then with a long slope of mental decline to say the least. I'm not saying i had a chance to own 200k dollar speakers although very high end and beyond my capability now nor what i ever want.

Also had chances with limited production super high end planars that did indeed also hold a value of more than both my vehicles combined and then some. Along with mcintosh gear that makes everyone drool. This is within the past couple days. I really had to step back instantly. Completely out of my comfort level. And no i would not buy to flip although crossed my mind.

It was recently proven to me simply yet with so much detail that the best and finest truly is not spending just stupid amounts of money to get what is best let alone worth it. Things in pictures often contain so much more than even the finest of problems. Being content starts within a soul of a human in particular reading this. To see&hear or have anything and everything is anybodys choice. Job 1 from experience is so much more practical than what is depicted in such pics titled "millionaire systems".

I have everything that i want let alone need(another story yet im not too indulgent). Happiness is truly within. A million dollar radio is gonna cause/make more problems and stress than i would ever care to deal with. A bit of eye candy to pull us in and some wish at that point. Klipsch is where i park. Money is truly nothing to do with happiness.

If your reading to this point i have a quick story. As i sold cars at a dealership some years ago i had a guy apply for a loan who i know for a fact earned over $400,000 annually. He seemed so unhappy. So stressed out throughout the month of up to that point of when he indeed was declined for a loan on a $35,000 used car. That did not phase him one bit not even a smirk on his face. We ended up getting him financed and never once broke a smile nor did his wife. I can tell more true observations i have taken in my 40 years although nothing to do with money creates a real smile...just a little added kind of hidden true piece of mind

Klipsch please lol stock or with mods. Have fun. Does not get better than that and truth is this.

best regards

1354772362.jpg

Junk would not want them, if there so delicate you have to suspend the wires off the floor with "special" risers and build them there own addition, no way. :P

lol!...look up evolution acoustics mm3 or mm7 on youtube, and his system is on there...he does have a nice room, i think his back wall are all records ...yeah i'll still stick with klipsch for sure! :emotion-21:

i bet they sound like crap for home theater! :D

• Moderators
i bet they sound like crap for home theater!

I couldn't afford the room big enough to fit them for HT.

But really just looking, if there is a presentation set-up like that I'm not interested, it's not how we listen or live.

• Moderators
Money is truly nothing to do with happiness.

All very true, for a happy person it can do things for an unhappy person there just as unhappy or worse with the money.

I am happy as is, with it or without, and it's surely more without

1354772362.jpg

yeah man theater they are a disaster. even 2 channel it takes a lot of effort to get a rig like that to do well. tons of treatment and positioning omg just a friggin nightmare lol no thanks

1354772362.jpg

I bet it sounds great. Reaaly nice room purpose built for 2 channel not theater. Obviously not best bang for the buck but nice none the less.

• Like 1