I had no idea...

Guest Steven1963

Guest Steven1963

RE: the Moon Audio "Titan" Speakers...

"The drivers utilized are among the finest available at any price resulting in a sound that extends far beyond the range of human hearing at both the upper and lower extremes."

Well if there is anything I would spend $500,000 on it's a pair of speakers that reproduce sounds I can't hear. ;)

Edited by Steven1963

Guest Steven1963

Did anyone catch the weight on one of those Moon Audio "Titan" Speakers? That's one heck of a paper weight.

I'd have to reinforce my floors.

Oh wait...if I could afford them, I could afford to have a helicopter suspend them above my floors!

Guest Steven1963
if I won the Florida lottery, I'd give the Klipsch factory fits...

Are you saying you'd buy so much Klipsch stuff they'd not be able to keep up? Or, are you saying you'd buy one of those million $ systems?

In case you mean the later, save the money, buy a pair of Khorns and a really nice tube amp and put it up against whoever bought one of those million dollar systems and watch the owner blow his top.

That way, you'd have enough money left over to buy everyone in these forums a pair of Khorns also!

I'd like mine in Cherry.

Edited by Steven1963

I cannot speak for Volti whatsoever. I can speak on the fact that i have listened to systems that were near identical to what are in a pic or 2 listed on that website. Those pictures are in particular staged for a pic, not even for a demo. And most of the gear are fashioned for the ultra wealthy audiophile and passes hands as quickly as many of our own systems some are demo gear built in very limited quantities. They also have many issues and most are not produced for the audio market and simply to draw the attention of us average people eager to see what multi billionare audio heads would buy. Im not saying that there are not thousands of systems out there looking just like these worth millions im just saying take the view as a grain of salt. Monoblocks with 62 tubes atop of them are around and in production though its the same as the new Lambo that are hand made in Europe distributing them to only select few and hardly being used at all.

Klipsch are created, built and produced in the United States start to finish. Klipsch pieces too sit in the spotlight each and every day in multi million dollar homes not being used obviously just to put things in to perspective. I truly hope each and every one of you hit the lottery. I am quite content to have a pair of klipsch and a sink to bathe in lol Blessings