Since I quit Drinkin'...

Sancho Panza

Since I Quit Drinkin':

the Indian lady who owns the Store had to cease taking her annual trip to India...

Hank Snow, Hank Williams, SR., & Jimmy Buffett don't sound nearly as good...

Except I've a room full of Klipsch speakers...in place of empty Rum bottles...they were all DUDs as Ron White sez...

Damn, I still love Cuban Rum, Cigars an' Coffee; but that stuff is "more expensive than drugs" as Gene Hackman said in Crimson Tide...

• Like 7

Since I Quit Drinkin':

the Indian lady who owns the Store had to cease taking her annual trip to India...

Hank Snow, Hank Williams, SR., & Jimmy Buffett don't sound nearly as good...

Except I've a room full of Klipsch speakers...in place of empty Rum bottles...they were all DUDs as Ron White sez...

Damn, I still love Cuban Rum, Cigars an' Coffee; but that stuff is "more expensive than drugs" as Gene Hackman said in Crimson Tide...

Well at least you haven't put Lefty and Willie on your list. Just goes to show ya still got a few brain cells running on the right track! :) I hated country as a child, but now I'm educatated and knows what I were missing!

Might I suggest you take up Copenhagen, as it your not paying attention while eating and drinking, It's Down the Hatch! Then you will get a very personal knowledge of HOT FLASHES!

Don't ask how I know............... Just accept that I do know.

John

"To alcohol!- The cause- and solution to- all of life's problems.' by Homer Simpson

That should say enough and, you can live fine without alcohol. 1000 is not enough and one is to many!

Good for you Sancho!

Edited by derrickdj1
  • Like 1

Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.' -Mark Twain

+++

I'm not sure how to take your post because it was a bit whimsical; if you're serious that you've quit drinking, then congratulations. I came from a family of alcoholics, so forgive me if I'm not as enthusiastic about drinking as I should be. :rolleyes: (wry smile)

I'm not judgmental about those who drink, it's just that I had a lot of bad experiences as a kid. I have a lot of respect for those who choose not to drink. I hope this works out for you, my friend.

• Like 1

in place of empty Rum bottles...they were all DUDs as Ron White sez...

I've emptied a few Rum bottles with Mr White during the funny years on the road....I couldn't keep up..... most nights

Dry date Jan 20, 2007

Good on ya Sancho !

Robin Williams on the subject. Tipped a few with him just before he sobered up too.

Edited by ajoker2c