Bicycles are stupid

CECAA850

so just so I am clear, Your car is more important than a human being? You are lost, little girl. Someone needed to spank you a long time ago. The really sad part is we are in a world full of people like this.

I agree that her thinking is messed up... Doesn't the rider of the bike have a responsibility to make sure it is safe to pull out too? Now if she was driving down the road, and the bike was in the same lane, and she side swiped him then she is 100% at fault whether she was texting or not.

I don't know the laws where this took place but in California USA a bicycle is supposed to follow the same rules as a car. And to be clear I'm not a Saint, I've done bad things to others in my life. But 1 or 2 days after the accident talking to the police with no remorse? No concern for the other person?

• Like 1

so just so I am clear, Your car is more important than a human being? You are lost, little girl. Someone needed to spank you a long time ago. The really sad part is we are in a world full of people like this.

I'm not sure if this kind of talk is allowed here. :wacko::unsure::):D

• Moderators

Not the first and not the last, I remember something about a girl in California about a year ago walked off a cliff and died while texting.

This texting stuff must be really important ?

I wonder if the fact the victim was on a bicycle rather than driving a car is what caused her to consider her actions and his injuries to be insignificant?

"It was one of those bicycle people, they're not like you and me."

If she had hit another airhead texting driver and injured her, would she have had more sympathy and remorse?

#1 would eliminate the gene pool problem should that be a part of the problem
#3 would help keep her from hurting others. Should she be involved in an accident while riding a bicycle she might realize the dangers of texting while riding her bicycle and remeber that if she ever gets he driving license back. Nah, never happen!
  • LocationOregon

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

#1 She should be spayed like a dog or cat to prevent reproduction. We don't need more drivers on the road like her.

#2 should educate her to the consequences of motor vehicle accidents. This could even be increased to a yearly training with a test at the end that she must pass or retake the class.

#2 She should be confined to jail for 30 days and forced to watch videos of traffic accidents. This need to happen where she has a deadman switch. If she falls asleep and lets go of the button, she would be rewarded by by going back and start the videos all over again, as well as her time in jail. Of course she will need breaks for the bathroom and to eat.

#3 should keep her from driving for 20 years. In which time hopefully she will become more mature and responsible for her actions. How ever some people are just stupid and will never get it.

#3 She should permanently lose her driver's license and be forced to ride a bicycle or use mass transit as her car was auctioned off to pay for her victims medical bills and inconvenience.

#4 should allow her time to realize that driving is a privilege and not a right. And with any privilege comes responsibilities. Should she not abide by the responsibilities she can lose her license again. Most people do deserve a second chance.

#4 After 20 years of riding a bicycle and using mass transit, she should be offered the opportunity to write an essay as to why her drivers license and right to own a car should be returned. This should be reviewed by the bicycle rider and parole board. If she does pass with the parole board, she should have to take a driving class prior to applying for a drivers license.

#5 she should have realized she did not take her responsibilities seriously and will have another chance

#5 Should she fail she should have to wait 2 years to try again. If she fails again..

#6 She should by now realize that this is her last cance at ever getting s drivers license. If she screws it up this time, she is done. No more license ever. No more chance to drive, No more chance to heart people while driving her car.

#6 She should have to wait 5 years for her next attempt to write an essay as to why her driving privileges should be restored.

#7 Should she fail the last attempt. Write her off as hopeless and never give her another chance to drive again.

#8 Make all these requirements known from the start so she will have plenty of time to write her essay on why she should be allowed to drive. Sounds like she is going to need lots of time to think about the essays she will need to write.

If my addition in my head is right, she will lose 20 to 27 years of driving time at least. And if she is a total idiot she will never be able to legally drive again

John

Edited by Taz