Good Friday off, so...

Mallette

...keeping the system heated up for the usual for Holy Week: Romanos the Melodist, Kassia, Godric of Finchale, Leonin, Guilliame de Machaut, Hildegard von Bingen, Maybe some Oscar von Wokerstein or John Dunstable if I get to feeling the need for something a bit more contemporary. :P

Dave

• Like 1

• Moderators

You should take the time off to start working on your formica. I pity you if you make it to the next gathering and it's still not done!

You can't possibly be talking about Dave's new sub not being done yet ? :o Like they say in chili commercial.........How long it's been...well that's to long

It is hooked up and working I would hope ?

• Moderators

It's Texas there should be laws about these kind of things. You have more patience than me, I would have been using it only to be one day drug out to be finished.

You are definitely loved, but even loved ones are expected to plug up the sub, especially if it's your first, and you love pipe organ music ! :o

Pipe organ music & sub.......it's like a perfect match

Just harassing you :P .........................................................................but you know it's true :lol: